Why the frick....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Psycho13, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Psycho13

2. Khallixtus

And what exactly has he done wrong? All that link is showing is someone who knows how to actually use a Liberator.
  3. Sinful Raevyn

Playing since 2013... KDR of 5.26... majority of kills are aircraft weapons....spaced kills...

[IMG]
  4. ColonelChingles

If you look on DA Stats...
    They have a Dalton VKPH of 133,160. Meaning that every second they are killing 37 vehicles with the Dalton.

Maybe it's a bug or poorly recorded stats, but those are highly suspicious stats. In fact the top 133 Liberator players (all VS) all have exceedingly high stats. And by "exceedingly" I mean beyond any reasonable measurement.

The first "real" player is a TR player who has a VKPH of 140.2, which at least is more believable at ~2 vehicles per minute.

Maybe there's some explanation of how someone manages to kill 37 vehicles a second?
    • Up x 2
  5. FateJH

I doubt even the combined factions on Emerald could pull Vehicles fast enough to keep up with a rate like his. Just for him mind you.

I'm going to suggest this might be an account that was restored by a moderator and came back from the great beyond wrong, statistically-speaking. Just from his killboard, you'd get the impression he's someone people constantly report.
    • Up x 1
  6. JKomm

Seems like a bug... even if that was hacking they'd have to be teleporting across the map taking out every single Flash in existence. A quick look at their stats, they have 14,459 enemy vehicles destroyed, which doesn't correspond to the stats you found. Gotta remember... Planetside 2 Players has been in beta a very long time, I doubt many things like this are accurate.
  7. 0fly0

All cheater are allowed in this game until you don't make it too obvious like the hack seller, just watching this **** underDE4TH or something keep playing this game after i reporting him for such an obvious teleport hack make me want to throw up, sadly the report system is a joke since you just have to make a click, letting everyone doing it for no reason when the report would have been so much better if people had to take time leaving the game and make a real mail for reporting hacker...

They probalbly just upgrade the tank buster :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  8. Psycho13

******* hacks can have this game...
  9. FAFFAB

Stats aren't always accurate. For example, the highest "time used" stat in the weapons tab is always a knife, because knives are considered to always be equiped. The kills per minute, however, are usually explosives or grenades, since they are only "equipped" while they are being thrown.

If he was a solo liberator pilot, he would switch to the dalton and fire, then switch back to pilot seat. That means the dalton was only "equipped" while he was aiming and firing. This could be why the stats are so high.
  10. Scifi

cos noone cares, not even the devs, that is why you should never put real money into this game.
  11. Liewec123

they spend their life in a lib (sure its cheesy, but its not cheating) so obviously they have a 5 KDR,
    its not cheating, just cheesy.