New LITE Class Idea

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MidnightStranger, Jun 26, 2016.

1. MidnightStranger

I have an idea for a LITE version of the MAX class. Mobile, Quick, Fast, Deadly, but also Fragile due to having only half of the MAX's health.

This class is like a deadly space ninja, but it can only use melee blades for attacking, no ranged weapons. This class can sprint much faster than a normal class, jump higher than one, and can even run on walls and ceilings for useful parkour maneuvering around obstacles in the way.

The downsides are it's health and cost, however...

Like I said before, it only has half the MAX's health and can be easily killed with just one rocket launcher, but it has its incredible mobility, agility, and athleticism to compensate for its fragile durability. It also has the ability to make it invulnerable to all damage for 10 seconds, but the ability has a moderately long cooldown duration of 1 minute.

The cost for using this class is 350nanites, which is costly, and will strain your ability to use vehicles, infantry deployables, etc.. It also has a reuse cooldown of 10 minutes after switching to this class.

So, what do you guys think?
    • Up x 1
  2. Liewec123

750 resources for a class with half the health of a max and only melee weapons? i don't think it'd be great,
    dead from a single heavies rocket :p

i think it would work if you remove the max bit and just make it another normal infantry class :D
  3. MidnightStranger

Hm... I guess you're right.
  4. DragenoidHighLord

500 nanites and its sold.Sadly this will probably not get added no matter how hard we want it,because there is only so much that DBG can do or can be done for PS2,plus i would be more up for more ES MAX abilities or add ons to the current ones,like more resistance for the TR MAX in Lockdown mode or higher capacity in 1 mag or you lose the magazine mechanic but in the end if your using like a mercy or mutilators (that type of weapon) you will most likely lose the ammo as fast as you can say dakka dakka dakka
    ZOE...well just decrease the damage received as an add on upgrade or increase mobility or damage output with each level.
    Aegis shield,well just give it an option for a decal,or more mobility when its on,or higher coverage,meaning it will cover about 10 cm with each upgrade.

Its not really the problem of adding more stuff if the current ES abilities aren't all that "Oh i got to keep it on me" when an universal Charge,which in my opinion should at least do damage if you hit a player while in that "charge mode"