If you could have immunity to one weapon type?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Crayv, Jun 7, 2016.

1. JobiWan

Air Hammer. Makes me want to rage quit more than anything else.
  2. YoungPedro

pistols probably, seems to be the major cause of my deaths for some reason
  3. EPIC389

Honestly, i'd like to be immune to everything

Then i could go fly around on a magical pony without worry of being shot down.

+1 if you get the reference
  4. Stormsinger

I still say that there should be an item that protects vs OHK Bolt Action shots, absorbing 50% of the damage from a single headshot once every 30 seconds wouldn't be all that overpowered (Especially as a suit slot option)

I'd have to say that I agree with this one. Alternately, Rocketpods / AI noseguns.
    • Up x 1
  5. Call-Me-Kenneth

oh you...

i wish to have immunity to the seasonal guns, so i can then come and make a thread complaining i picked a crap one and want to have a do over.
  6. RainbowDash9

oh no dont get me wrong, i have no issues with rocket launchers in a tank or anything, i meant more along the lines of deployed sunderer. i mostly use deployment shield so not having to worry about rocket launchers chipping away the shield so people can c4 would be nice. that way it requires them to get close (either LA or engie) and have some resource investment to take down the most important vehicle in the game.

Also i dont say vehicle av guns because i still want to play the game the way it is. i want to be challenged, not sit back and relax lol
    (in b4 someone talks about 1.13 kd even though its back when the game ran like **** didnt have tutorial, was on laptop with 100kb internet. YOU DONT KNOW MY STRUGGLES lol)
  7. Erendil

I'd have to say Tank shells. As a mid range marksman I die more to tank shells than any other weapon. No other weapon class even comes close except maybe BASRs.

OHK BASRs are an ever-present annoyance, but at least if I'm playing HA I can survive a BASR Headshot w/ Resist Shield.

Of course, I mainly play on Connery these days, where lazy tank farming is taken to an extreme.

WTB Nanoweave Helmet for BASR OHK protection on my Engie/LA/Medic. I'd even be willing to give up my suit slot to wear it too.
  8. Liewec123

yeah immunity to rocket launchers as a max could be hilarious.
    also immunity to LMGs would be my overall pick, just because killing heavies in 1v1 would lead to optimal salt extraction :D
  9. Nalothisal

ESF nose guns. Let's see how high and mighty those skyknights become when they realize that they can't kill my Reaver with their conventional guns. :p
  10. Crayv

Them having to completely rely on Coyotes and Tomcats would probably make them think about how "OP" they are, especially since that means giving up lolpods.
  11. Khallixtus

Rocket Launchers. I can really see this working with Kinetic Armour on my MAX. As long as I don't step on any mines and actually look up every now and again for that C4 fairy, I'd be largely unstoppable.
    My second choice would be LMGs. Not a hard choice. There are certainly enough Heavies running around with them to make it super effective.
    I don't believe this was actually an option, but if it was, Small Arms would be my first pick, seeing as I'd be full raidboss mode.
  12. Exitus Acta Probat

Shotguns come a close second for me followed lolpods then tank shells.

But everyone carries the commie, so it would be my number one choice to be immune to.
    • Up x 1
  13. Vorest

Lolpods. No more no less. Just lolpods.
  14. Imperialguardsman

Sky knight lolpod diffusion shield now plz.
  15. CptFirelord

Flak. That stuff is way too powerful.