Dildars on the mini-map

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by zenfrenzy, May 24, 2016.

1. zenfrenzy

Since the big update, I no longer see allied dildars on my mini-map. Was this change intentional? Or do I need to change my settings somehow?
    • Up x 1
  2. zenfrenzy

Has no one else noticed this? Allied motion detectors showed up on my mini-map before the big update, now they don't.

It's not a huge deal, but it indirectly reduces the tactical effectiveness of a motion detector if none of your allies know it's there. If they don't know it's there, they can't rely on it and they won't know if it's been destroyed. Also, I've noticed multiple motion detectors getting placed in the same area now, rather than getting spread out for optimum coverage.

I've read complaints about motion detectors, so maybe this is a small nerf?
  3. Cirena

Seems like a bug yeah. I've seen enemy dildars not showing up on the minimap too.
    • Up x 1
  4. HomicideJack

I'm not even sure what a "dildar" is, but - as far as PC is concerned - the current version is buggy as hell. The PS4 version is actually a more stable game.
  5. zenfrenzy

My apologies -- dildar is slang for the motion spotter (it's a portmanteau of "radar" and "*****").
  6. Moz

They are a funny colour now.... This might be throwing you.

They are kinda yellowy orange by default i believe.

Once i figured that out i could see them again....They almost look like they might be enemy.
  7. Exitus Acta Probat

I think what happened during the kast update with the rildo err dildar umm motion detection device is that the game is considering friendly motion detection devices to be enemy, thats why they are not showing up on the map.