Cheater it Appears!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, May 3, 2016.

1. Destroyer0370

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428465397116908337

The player is online at the moment on Amerish at West pass area. Other people too saying he/she aimbotting. Killed me so many times with head shots or regular body shot, all the bullets hit me it seems even from far with machine gun!
    • Up x 2
  2. Hoothers

There are A LOT of cheaters lately, sadly
    • Up x 2
  3. DeatnKnight

Lets hope someone at DBG pays attention to these posts. I reported a cheater with a video last week and he hasnt been online in 8 days so hopefully they are taking appropriate action. I'd try to catch some video of the perpetrator if you can.
    • Up x 2
  4. panos130198TR

hey guys some guys are not cheating. in some cases it can be a bug.. i happened on me and i was invisible and i couldnt die and more .or the flying max with light assault capabilities. and more... this game has many bugs...
  5. Saturax

Its hard to tell just from kill board, even 2s = 3-5 hs kills can be normal if he shoot on short range ( its diferent story if he full auto over 100m ) but i didnt see it and moust of times find cheater when i snipe and some one start shoot on my fully invisible infiltrator on +100m when i switch from place to place almost every 2-3 shoots ;)

+he get killed few times with knife, so if he have aimbot and spray it on short range its soppose to be hs every time... ( meybe he get killed from behinde :D )

+HS with sniper rifles are normal... i to have 990hs/1160 paralax kills ( never did cheat, just shoot on runing targets all live :p )
  6. Saturax

Normaly some one will write you, that you are buged :D so redeploy fast.
  7. nehylen

I agree that when you look at infantry weapons he could just as well be one of those super strong players. What's really dubious however, is the HSR with Comets. Who the hell has 1/3 HSR with Comets?
    • Up x 1
  8. oTec

Basicly any player with over 1.5 kpm should already be considered suspicious. Not saying he is a cheater, the very best might go slightly higher to 1.6-1.7 but very rare. Also accuracy on a full auto rifle >30% is probaly cheating, with sniper rifles it can go quite a bit higher. But these numbers i'm speaking off are the very best in planetside.
    • Up x 1
  9. oTec

I've seen people with 1/3 or slightly less HSR on full auto weapons, but not on max weapons though. Suggest you check the leaderboards and compare from there. That's what i looked into.
  10. nehylen

>30% acc on ARs is pretty common among veterans. The upper tier of my outfitmates are all around, or above that value, including myself. Good trigger discipline, experience (like knowing when not to shoot, which de facto increases your accuracy) and low sensitivity can do wonders. All of us get some hackusations regularly.
    And then you have the very best players, who just make those good outfitmates (still including myself) look like scrubs who started yesterday.

As for Comets, they have very low velocity, as MAX AV weapons do, and headshots are useless with those (don't grant any damage bonus), so any good player is actually going to go for the larger body mass with those, rather than the head, because there's a higher chance to kill that way.
    Considering how small the sample is, it could still be a false positive, but it's still big enough to make it dubious.
    • Up x 1
  11. Saturax

im suspecting myself i have accuracy:
    41% Lasher :eek:
    53% Underboss :rolleyes:
    50%+51% Comets :p
    66% S1 rocketlauncher :cool:
    Report :D :D :D
  12. runtt

This guy is hacking 30% accuracy with lmg is not normal .

I play on 3 different servers and Emerald by far has the most hackers, there isn't a session I don't play that doesn't have a subtle hacker.
    • Up x 1
  13. oTec

h4x! burn the heretic!!

Nah i also got alot more acc on splash damage weapons/sniper rifles and pistols since you only use them in close range.
    Besides, i still can't be sure if this guy is even hacking, some veterans make new accounts and then you get stats like that. Sadly there are hackers and Planetside2 isn't the most secure game :/
  14. vanupolice

im under the impression he got knifed when he was afk. also its not a good bet to check leader boards to compare a hackers stats. alot of the leader board are hackers in themselves. if you cant understand that just based on simple logistics in all things. then dunno. some veterans make new accounts to test if their cheats work that day. true. they dont make new accounts for no reason ffs.

edit"also just because someone dies doesnt mean they dont cheat ... he is also killing some cheaters"
    and just cause he misses doesnt mean he doesnt bot. you can set your aimbot however you like far more customizable than the game itself.
  15. vanupolice

16. Dirge

Lol. Please be joking.