HIVE resistance buff to kill game. RIP 4ever

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BakaRaymoo, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HadesR

No he wants them so easy ( like now ) that 1-3 people can take them out. He bemoans " casuals " on Reddit while trying to defend the most shallow way to deal with HIVES ..

And I highly doubt it's the games best interests he has at heart , it just the listed change will impact how he thinks HIVES should be dealt with.
    • Up x 1
  2. Nalothisal

As a lone wolfer myself I will say that in order to be treated with some decent respect, keep your damn mouth shut and remember that you are alone, so expect to get ****** over from time to time, just enjoy taking their guys out for the time being.

Something those players have yet to learn. :rolleyes:
  3. Taemien

I'm going by what he says in the forums. If he's saying one thing, and doing something else in game.. well... enough said there.

He's specifically said that he doesn't want to build. And that he can't get anyone to join with or join up with him (doesn't matter which), do to do something other than building.

I was apart of a 2-squad platoon yesterday that finded off both NC and VS for like 3 hours off a HIVE. The two entire factions couldn't dislodge us. On the surface you might think.. yeah HIVEs are OP. Well when you spend 3 hours and don't do a single point of damage to the HIVE.. that's poor logitistics and strategy.. the HIVE could have 1hp and they still wouldn't have done anything.

Anyhoo.. after that time, we had some coordinated team take it out. It wasn't 48 people. Nor was it 24. It was actually less than 12. So I don't think anyone saying you need to zerg these things is accurate. Every tough base I've defended or attacked has always been taken down by a few players.

The instinct is to zerg. Just like every other base. But that doesn't work. It shouldn't work. Why should a base built by 24 coordinated people be taken down by 24 unorganized people? Or even 48 or 96?

Everyone complains about the zerg. Except for when they can't use it to their advantage it seems.

As for Baka.. he's mad because people don't want to join him. And he's trying to find ways to get back at them. I could see why. His own forces ditched him yesterday. It doesn't make it right though.

Don't like what I have to say? Click ignore, do us both a favor. I'll give you a cause:
    [IMG]
    I made that a few years ago. My opinion on where lonewolves hasn't changed, nor will it ever change. So make a decision.
    • Up x 1
  4. Hoothers

this is what this update did to the game, everyone camping in their own turret, no fighting , or 12/124 fights at most...
    [IMG]
  5. ColonelChingles

Those names are really similar... :p
  6. Taemien

You mean players want to do what they want to? How is this different than zerging the crown while the rest of fronts fall?

Don't worry about what other players do, do what you want to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.