GM Kaibler told me to post here: I want to transfer servers.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Autarkis, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Autarkis

Have a BR52 (with a good amount of purchases) on Emerald.

Moved from Chicago to Los Angeles last year and would like to get back into the game. However, my ping to Connery is far superior to Emerald, plus I've made some new West coast friends who all play on Connery.

I want to move my character to Connery. Apparently that's impossible. GM Kaibler told me to post here asking for the feature. Let me know if you guys ever get around to it.
  2. Pfundi

Moment. A GM?
    And btw, neither devs nor support look here, so wrong place.
  3. Armcross

I remember when you can purchase a server transfer. I am not sure it still works.
  4. Scr1nRusher

A GM would never recommend a forum post.
  5. Autarkis

"Greetings,

I understand that you would like to transfer your characters to another server. I am sorry to report that this is not a service that we are able to offer at this time; characters in Planetside 2 cannot be transferred or recreated between different servers in any case.

If you would like to see server transfers available to purchase in Planetside 2 then I would suggest that you post this feedback on our official forums so that you have a chance to get your voice heard. Our development team checks the forums often and it is possible that if there is a lot of feedback on a certain issue, they may find a way to improve the changes.

[Planetside 2 Forums] https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance in the future.

Regards,
    GM Kaibler"

Makes one wonder what else you're wrong about, Scr1nRusher.
  6. TeknoBug

Daybreak reads Reddit, try there. We were supposed to get server transfers last June but it never happened.
    • Up x 1
  7. Campagne

Personally, I'd like to see universal-server characters. That is to say, select your character, and then the server you'd like to play on.
  8. freeAmerish

9. Trudriban

I can't tell if this is a robot reply, a GM trolling you, or the devs actually do read these forums. Option 3, based on how much we've hated changes that were forced on us, seems the least believable
    • Up x 1