[Suggestion] Buff in-game grammar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ryme_Intrinseca, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Ryme_Intrinseca

"Firing in shorter bursts will help you control of your weapon more easily, and get more shots where you want them"

There are one or two more in-game tips with glaring grammatical errors. Please fix these.
  2. DooDooBreff

please fix grammar ***** who need to get a grip. this has been an issue since beta.
  3. Ryme_Intrinseca

It's simply not professional and gives a bad impression of the game. You're free to celebrate illiteracy if you want to but it makes no sense from a business perspective.
    • Up x 1
  4. Ryme_Intrinseca

"One weapon is not inherently stronger than another, but give you different options for different situations!"

You had one job to do, Loading Screen Tip Guy, ONE Job!!
  5. AxiomInsanity87

"Terran Republics have/has linked the warpgates 2vps'"

Terran Republics......
    • Up x 1
  6. JobiWan

You're such a noob. EVERYONE knows the grip does nothing for grammar. He should 'get an advanced laser sight'.
    • Up x 1
  7. Procyon72

Be happy you dont have the german version. "Angriffsgewehr", thats all im saying.
  8. oberchingus

And remove she nan e gans from the word censorship list!
  9. AxiomInsanity87

Shenanigans

Shenanegans

They both work although the bottom one is incorrect. I am confused right now.
  10. AxiomInsanity87

11. Shiaari

I say convert all in-game prompts and tips to Engrish.

"Shoot less bullets more often. It give great and powerful manipulation of guns."
    • Up x 2
  12. Moridin6

you know theyll break the damn game fixing that right?..
  13. Endlave

Ouch. That's why I quit playing the German version ages ago.
  14. Ryme_Intrinseca

**** the advanced laser sight, pros put the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary in the rail slot :p
  15. Shiaari

I just read a lot of books. :cool:

[IMG]