Are the top players/outfits really the top after all?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DooDooBreff, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiguelZaibatsu

My other characters are still pulling 7 kdr's without a max and you can't even pull those numbers with one. What does that say about you? go sit down pc peasant
  2. Trudriban

...WELL, to you OP, I only wish some of the pros from back in my day were still playing so I can see whether their stats tumble down as well. Knowing the game was this easy to make so unfair for the past forever makes me take a serious look at those 2014 Mattherson VS tacticool outfits that were a driving factor in making me quit

and just because I can't help myself

• Up x 1
  3. Gundem

Okay, we'll take a seat back on our Throne.

Peasant. Pfft. Talk to us again when you buy your own Christmas presents.
    • Up x 6
  4. DooDooBreff

Any reason you dont want to discuss your DOA youtube channel, just kdr?
  5. DooDooBreff

He might not get this.
  6. MiguelZaibatsu

any reason you don't want to discuss why you can't get a 10 kdr with a max weapon?
  7. MiguelZaibatsu

talk to me again when you get a 2 kdr peasant
  8. Shiaari

Your name is now Turd Blossom. You're tasked with being a bigger troll than this guy:

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. Chunkalish

This kid only has 40 kills total with one pounder and 27 with the other one with a playtime of 1 hour and 11 minutes with the weapons and wants to boast about his mad skillz kdr? What a joke.
    • Up x 7
  10. Taemien

I'll wager he's a ton better then your scrubby little ***. For one he can probably bring a decent force to a fight and make a difference. I bet your outfit isn't big enough to take a 4 minute base. If you have half the KDR you claim its because you sit near spawn shields and pick at people, then redeploy when the base falls.

A real player holds and keeps the base, a real player pushes out and takes the next one. A solo player padding KDR like you has no hope to do such a thing.

In fact I'm going to make this accusation. You're just salty because they removed the hack and your KDR is about to tank. Unless you're on the PS4.. which is even worse. You should have a 20 KDR with a MAX there, no one can turn fast enough nor has the situational awareness to deal with maxes there. Everquest Keyboard turners have better reaction times than the average PS4 player.
    • Up x 3
  11. AxiomInsanity87

It's the same on ps4 yeah

Farm all day easy mode if you want OR choose hard fights

Maxes don't stand up against good players still. More of a hindrance as they need an engie.
  12. AxiomInsanity87

There is a certain ps4 player who tries to hide behind alts all the time because it gets banned really often and talks sht about skill while just being your garden variety ha/infi/mlgpodder.

Worth looking out for.
  13. 1Tap2Tap

Why do you even argue with this sad excuse of a troll?

He has no arguments, only opinions, therefore you cannot "win" the argument as there is none to begin with.

To stay on topic, yeah, I am sure e.g. this guy (http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/OtakuWizard) will have no issues maintaining his stats:

Betelgeuse 54-A: 14,650 Kills, Headshot Rating 70.669%

Legit, no?
    • Up x 1
  14. DooDooBreff

ill help you out.... i watched one of your awesome videos you called a "montage" where you camped a box for 15 minutes in what seemed to be a 6v6.

then i watched your player guide video, but had to stop early because your speech impediment was making me queezy.

this is why your channel sucks.... but hey, youre really good in a MAX suit in 1-12 fights vs people with less than a months experience! go you!
    • Up x 6
  15. AxiomInsanity87

Can you link please

I'm in the mood lol.
    • Up x 1
  16. 1Tap2Tap

As mentioned before, the scrub has no arguments, only opinions.

Therefore, trying to argue with him is futile as there is no argument to begin with.

Just ignore him and he will go away, like most of his basement dwelling kind.
    • Up x 1
  17. DooDooBreff

just search his name in youtube im at work and have to be sneaky with my interwebz
  18. customer548

Sorry, but you obviously forgot to mention the Infi SMG+EMP combo, and the cloaked Flash in order to terminate the glorious walking piñatas.
    • Up x 1
  19. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah, he's in the redeployfarmside circle of kool kids by the looks of it.
    • Up x 1
  20. MiguelZaibatsu

haha you got mad as hell you went and looked up stuff about me. u mad bro?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.