Harassers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scifi, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Moridin6

yeah having a sully certed bulldog and a fury on my sundy youd thnk people would use them..

not most
  2. Savadrin

As a harasser driver, seeing the words "manned bulldog" made me throw up a little.
  3. Runegrace

You have access to the Halberd and Fury, both of which are excellent for taking down vehicles regardless of your faction.
  4. BengalTiger

An MBT with a crew of 2 (and the gunner can operate anything from a Kobalt to a Basilisk to a Halberd or anything not anti-air) will defeat a Harasser with a crew of 2, unless the tank is incompetent.
    Greater threats to tanks are C4 fairies when in close combat or air strikes out in the open.

I have yet to see a buggy (in the current state of balance) survive more than 2 AP rounds from the Vanguard's main gun while being sprayed by a secondary.
  5. Nehlis

NC have perfectly viable AV harasser weapons.
    Mjolnir is heavily underrated. Agressive stealth play lets you shred MBTs, the only problem is that there are so few players that understand how to shoot and drive for it. Protip: Surprise buttsecks is the go-to playstyle.
    Enforcer is also arguably better for AV purposes than the Halberd, if only marginally. Again, its closer ranged than the Halberd, but works better for fast strafing shots.
  6. Scifi

You 2 dont half talk aload a rollex, if you have tried these weapons on the NC side then you would know perfectly well that they dont come close to the TR or VS's weapons on the Harasser!
  7. Armcross

I don't under rate Mjolnir, It's my TR weapon while playing NC. A burst firing Punder with the cone of fire of T7 MCG.