Lag or delay

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bekja, Apr 5, 2016.

1. bekja

Since i started playing this game almost 3 years there was always lag and delays because the game is build like that. But recently i feel like this has become a loot more. Before i made this post i waited few days and made sure it wasn't some network issue on my side. I have tried during the night time where there aren't many players online and it feels fine and smooth.

I play in miller EU and sometimes during night i used to play on US server and to be fair i never had much issue, it felt alright even though my ping was yellow. Now playing a US server is impossible. The delay goes up to like 2 seconds if not more. I am bringing the US server as an example, i don't pretend to have excellent game experience but it should be playable. So playing on miller for me is been not so good. There are some moments when the game feels alright but than as soon as you join a big fight you notice this lag spikes.Opening panels in combat becomes a challenge. It's an all over terrible feeling of delay.

I tried to see if there were other post about this but didn't see any. Can someone confirm this?
  2. bekja

Why do i have the feeling that one gives a f.... I am starting to wonder if the forums are deserted and only fake player are active.

How is it possible people talk about other stuff while the most important part to talk about is server performance. No other issue should get before this.
  3. ObiVanuKenobi

Fake players? Are there robots among us?:eek:
    I don't have 2 second delays if it makes you feel better.