[BUG] FIX NOW

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TOXIC_MACHAMP, Mar 28, 2016.

1. TOXIC_MACHAMP

waaahmy infiltraitor is useless i love deepcloaking infront of peeps now they just easily spot me but thats only half the bug the emissary does not deepcloak it always looks like your running with it even when u crouch it might only be on ps4 but also i cant deepcloak or somthing people see so easily and my emissary gives my position away necause when im not moving it still looks like he emissary is running so i have to switch to my medkits untill i want to shoot people:mad: also buff nano armor cloaking
  2. TOXIC_MACHAMP

also weres my 12x scope for my automatic emisnipary
  3. cubannigthmare

emisnipary?!?!? xD i mean this bugs are a good thing do i can come amd kick your bottox and also nerf spitfires ...:)
  4. cubannigthmare

i tuld you on the party chat that nonoa rmor cloaking was crap ... when mister nigthmare speaks you listen k?
  5. XanIves

This time, in cleartext:

Cloak is bugged, deepcloak is now much more visible than before the latest patch.
    Also the emissary doesn't deepcloak at all, which forces me to hold medkits if I don't want to be instantly spotted.
    Also buff the Nano-Armor Cloak.
    • Up x 3
  6. TOXIC_MACHAMP

Lol buff spitfires so I can dominate wait what's that new aa and AV auto turrets weeellll um WHAT AND AI AUTO TURRETS........WHAT!!!!!!!!!ITS IN THE CONSTUCTION UPDATE.........WHAAAAT!!!!!!!! I will be the ultra base builder I will build till the end of the universe nothing can kill my bases
  7. Diggsano

USE THAT -> . <- USE THAT
  8. Aekir

*grabs popcorn and shares the salt*
  9. IroncladBomber

You are doing the Lords work.
  10. Dennisz125

A simple tip,

DON'T STAND AS AN IDIOT , CROUCH AND WAIT.

And

[IMG]
  11. TOXIC_MACHAMP

Do you take me as a fool, :mad: I don't know if you think I'm a noob or if that's a tr racist joke. But if your implying that I didn't know what deep cloak is u can stop because I do know what it is because I use stalker cloak :)
  12. Hegeteus

In OP's defense(while he did write this thread clumsily as usual), cloaking is at a fairly bugged state with head and/or weapons occasionally not deepcloaking at all(meaning you'll see less transparent heads and weapons that catch your attention). Stalker cloaking has issues of it's own regarding truly effective gameplay anyway and it could really do without the cloaking bugs
  13. orangejedi829

Must be rough, you know, being you.
  14. Scifi

AN infiltrator should be able to run into a base almost undetected and a few will shoot at them if they are inline of sight, now if an infiltrator runs into the base, every sod shoots at them.
  15. Musashioni

Before you read my statement following this sentence, please note it is not out of malice but out of sincerity.

If you want people to take your posts seriously, you need to take the time to proof and provide an attempt at basic grammatical accuracy. The reason for this is two fold: 1.) When information is provided in a highly misspelled and grammatically flawed way, it is human nature to deduce the author is of a lower education; ergo, your information provided will typically be dismissed immediately. 2.) If a person cannot be bothered to try to make a basic attempt at legible writing, the reader does not feel the information is important enough to be read, since the author could not be bothered with basic editing.

If English is not your native language, I suggest succinct sentences. I will not mock a non-native speaker and I typically will not mock a native speaker, as we are all prone to errors, but the severity of people's dismissal will only increase as you grow older. I realize it is easy to dismiss as it is only a game and we all just need to relax about it, but there is a point when lax writing falls into the unintelligible. I have seen multiple times where people have had to make "readable" reposts on your threads. Again, I do not post this to be mean but hopefully to inform.
  16. TOXIC_MACHAMP

Hahaha I'm not a very serious person and btw don't tell anyone but I don't take the time to do that stuff so xanives can do it lol:)
  17. Scifi

wow that took some time in thinking and writing, shame i dont give a damn!
  18. cubannigthmare

i dont think they like you xD and i used to hate you i dont know how you did it but know you are my best friend
  19. cubannigthmare

online anemy idiot frind that is
  20. cubannigthmare

you know if you make a base you have to let me in and kill your team mates >:)