cobalt hax 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by konj, Mar 16, 2016.

1. FateJH

What I meant was that he was already up there.

I can't get in game right now to double check but I recall those covered turret fortifications having some gaps in them that one can shoot through. At a certain angle of fire, the damage indicator is going to be behind you, even if shot from above like that. So: wht if he saw you from above, tried to ADS to shoot through those gaps; but, due to the MCG's fixed cone of fire, which he soon realized would be impractical, he only succeeded in the guaranteed close to the center shots. He stops, waits to see how you react, and chooses a convenient moment to drop down onto you. It's a reconstruction without knowledge of the specifics of the situation or even answering the basic questions of "how he got up there" or "why he was up there in the first place."

That might actually help a lot. Since he was using an MCG, it would have made a distinct noise when being fired. Did any sound accompany the first one or two shots you reacted to? Also, how long has it been since you encountered that Lightning that "assisted" in your demise by 25%?
  2. n0pax

Just because you hit BR102 does not mean you are good or even competent. At the beginning of the video you get shot and continue charging with your shield nearly down looking for a fight. You continue sprinting beyond the exposed opening then stop 20% of the way through and look around. Then when you finally do get into a fight you have a reaction time that makes me scared for others around you if you drive.

You then respawn and walk into a room where he is looking over and moving for that matter. He sticks out immediately due to his movement and you do not recognize him, nor he you, for a second and then he destroys you. If he was cheating would the cheats not have long since identified you?

Planetside 2 is very lacking in high end players. Most, if not all, have since moved on. Just because someone beats you =/= they're cheating, especially when you make mistakes galore against them before you lose.
    • Up x 1
  3. Gutseen

4. Savadrin

This wasn't normal lag :D
  5. Towie

I'm not sure if i've watched another video though - my conclusion (granted, not conclusive, but 95%+ there) is that he is cheating, based on:

- No warping until he gets hit - then hops like a rabbit
    - Far too accurate with Orion, even with a grip it has a strong vertical kick yet his shots don't - they are very 'flat'
    ...then you look at his stats - he has a head shot ratio that you would be proud of as a Sniper with 'ordinary' guns

BR102 is misleading. I reported an obvious hacker last week who was BR100. I fear there are plenty of high BR hackers.

If you look at the video and honestly think "yeah he's legit" then I admire your faith in humanity...
  6. n0pax

7. Gutseen

kek, much agro bruh. TRy again

post was adressed 2 konji
  8. Ryme Intrinseca

Video needs moar medkit
    • Up x 1
  9. oTec

Only thing that bugged me the whole time. HEAL UP! xD
    • Up x 1