A challenge for fellow Stalkers.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Shadoiex, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Biddion

Level one stalker cloak is enough. The higher levels only allow you to move more often under cloak. When the action is heavy, you will just be waiting for your opportunity to strike. In other words, you don't need higher levels of this cloak to be effective. It only helps you when you are chasing a target around the terrain. Just let them come to you. Stalker 1 and adrenaline pump are a great combo for new players as it is a cheap investment that allows you to save up for your recon tools.
    • Up x 2
  2. Biddion

I recently got a new rig but I am not sure the best way to capture video as I have never done it before. When I figure it out, I will post my knife kills here.
  3. Rudmed

Open Broadcast is fairly simple to be honest, and there is a topic or thread that helps explain how to set it up. It worked wonders for me as my video quality shot up tremendously, either that or my video shrank a bit. OBS (open broadcast source) is also free.
    • Up x 1
  4. Shadoiex

Rudmed, your siggy makes me think of Tiberium o3o
  5. Klondor

I'll do it when the melee revamp comes out. That way its more fun.
    • Up x 2
  6. Shadoiex

Possibly. When is that, anyways?
    Also, sorry for necro. Inactivity does that. :(
  7. CuteBeaver

8. Shadoiex

:D
    Truly knife only.
  9. Shadoiex

eeexcuuuse the necrobump, buut...I think since the 'new' knives have been out for QUITE a WHILE...
    I may exclude medkits now. They were only there because they were the closest thing we had that looked like a knife way-back when. :p
  10. Invictorum

I regularly do this with my NC stalker. Its genuinely hilarious how oblivious people are to sounds around them sometimes.
  11. Shadoiex

And such is the beauty of the knife only challenge. :D
  12. CuteBeaver

I am secretly hoping now that Wrel is on the development team, Daybreak will adjust wielding knives detection & reach issues to be less "hit and miss". Its pretty sad that quick knife is STILL superior in contrast to wielding a knife against moving targets. Really we should real incentive for equipping even a standard knife instead of this reduced reach and no ability to fire at range. Realistically Daybreak will probably focus on sidearm by sidearm super slow pistol revamp first.

Not saying you can't use the wielding mechanic, its just you have alot of drawbacks to overcome which probably shouldn't even be there... /hugs. Heres hoping things get improved in the future one day. Although I'm going to call this in advance, he will probably nerf motion spotters one day ^_~. Not that I mind honestly.