NutzRUS2. Cheater report. Increased hitboxes. Reported from all Miller air community during 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Charoplet-MM, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Charoplet-MM

65% accuracy from Dalton while playing mostly Air vs Air gfycat.com/HeavenlyPositiveGnu

So how much evidence do you need to finally ban him and all his characters - NutzRUS NutzRUS2 and NutzRUS3 ?

We reported him every day with all Miller air community, we made 5 threads on reddit (Main Planetside and Miller Subreddit):
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanetside/comments/48e6hz/a_question_for_libbers/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside...er_cheater_on_miller_request_from_miller_air/

It seems you are interested to have such cheaters in the game or you have no resources to ban such players. I really hope you will finally ban him
  2. Pfundi

1. You should be banned for this. Name and shame is forbidden on pretty much every forum on the whole internet. You should know that.
    2. Your proof is about as good as proofing that someone is aitch. By drowning him. With a rock.
    3. If you really did report a cheater its your fault, that he isnt banned yet as they are probably ignoring your mass reports from "all Miller air community". You could just be some idiots reporting someone for fun (as squads sometimes do it).
    4. Reddit has rules against name and shame as well, you should be banned there.
    5. This is a user driven support forum, what do you want to accomplish by posting here?
    6. Go hunt your witch somewhere else
  3. Lord_Mogul

I saw him doing fishy stuff, too. From the ground. So the accusation is not totally wrong.

But yes, you are right. This forums are user driven, we aren't able to do anyting about it here.
    Besides that, even a hacker doesn't deserves that attention.
  4. Charoplet-MM

Daltoning

From his own point of view

Is he still legit after this?
  5. AtckAtck

Exactly what is not calculated clientside?
    This is getting rediculous, Hitbox Manipulation, He even modifies the weapon so that it behaves like a turret, without even aiming anymore.

This game needs a better anti cheat system.
  6. Magma52

I have never seen him, but it's a little disconcerting that SO many people have mentioned that this guy is cheating...maybe there is no smoke without fire?