Medkit Bug

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrazyLaoG, Feb 10, 2016.

1. CrazyLaoG

Hello,

I am BR100 dude from the Miller server and i recently have the problem that my medkits sometimes dont work. After i use a medkit my health become full, but after 2sec my health is dropping to the same level how it was before. This problem occurs at every medkit i use and they still cost me 50Nanites.

It's not a horrible problem because a simple restart of the game client is fixing it.
    I noticed it after a recent patch. But unfortunally i cant tell how long this bug is existing.

But it would be interresting if anybody else have this problem too. Maybe its just something wrong with my own gameclient.

Greets
  2. FateJH

This a desync issue and also a hiccup that happens when the servers gets overloaded. In your case, probably A before B.
    Relogging should always solve the desync.
    You'll have to wait out the server when it's having problems.
  3. RocknRoll

happened to me also once or twice. Y, also think its a desync issue
  4. Hegeteus

Miller's medkits have been filled with placebo and strong optimism for many months now :oops:
  5. Poppington

I know it's not ideal, but when the servers are lagging or desync'd and nothing else works you can switch to restoration kits for that session.