ESF vs Liberator hunt

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SoljVS, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SoljVS

My latest vid just mostly taking out some libs solo. Good fun fights. Enjoy.
    • Up x 2
  2. Liewec123

great vid, one small criticism is the MLG stat tracker sound effects ruining the music XD
    • Up x 1
  3. SoljVS

Heh ill weed them out next time. but thanks =)
  4. ScorpioLaw

I wish I could use a mouse for the Ps4 version.

No aim assists, means no precisce targeting like that. Having to up the sensitivity to grt the most out of an ESF makes it very hard to make minor but quick adjustments.
  5. SoljVS

I run a pretty high sensitivity myself. 1750 dpi with .5 in game. Takes some getting accustomed to but once you have the feel down its great.
  6. GhostAvatar

Going 1 v 1 against a lib crew is one of my most favorite things to do. It is so calming and peaceful, yet can be excellerating at the same time.
  7. FateJH

So it's not really 1 v 1?
  8. SoljVS

Not in the sense of 1 man vs 1 man. More like 1 esf vs 1 liberator.
  9. Gundem

inb4 the Liberator is OP AA nerf pls dbg I can't glance at one and make every Liberator on the map experslode ****ign ******** momy make DBG nerf liberators
  10. SoljVS

I don't think anyone so far has an issue with the lib as is. Unless you are anticipating people to show up eventually saying it needs a nerf?
  11. Gundem

Pretty much, why I used the term inb4, in case you were unaware it means "in before". I was just using it in a sarcastic fashion.
  12. SoljVS

I noticed the inb4 but you quoted me so I got confused hah.
  13. Gundem

I guess I was absently-mindedly thinking(wut) about the correlation between the crew of a Lib and and ESF. Made a good long post about that one before, basically I think the current state is justified because the Liberator requires 3 people coordinating really stand a chance against a lone ESF. And if 3 people pulled ESF's with Hornets and noseguns, they could easily dominate a lot more then a lone Liberator 3/3 with hyper basic coordination.

Basically, I'm not mad, I'm just lightly salted :D
  14. GhostAvatar

It depends on if you're counting vehicles or people.
  15. PasitheeVS

Btw, your signature is too big, max. 350 pixels allowed and your's is taking more than a half of my 1080p Screen...

16. AxiomInsanity87

No throttle analog either and it is just clumsy and horrible to initiate the reverse manoeuvre. Fov is on lowest setting as well an minimap is on smallest zoom, no customisation.

There's no aim assist on pc either mate lol.

Great video op, but the mlg pack did cheapen it i reckon.