Oh look, you're still here. -_-

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Feb 6, 2016.

1. CapEnTrade

Hello again forum-side, It's me, probably the only one among the whiny ***** class here with an iQ above 92.
    I recently started playing again because Overwatch beta was down (back on Tuesday XD) and TF2 got boring. So You have me the next few days. I'm here to complain about Daybrakes **** some more until that point when I can go play Overwatch again.

By the way, Trump will be the candidate, but enough politics, let's talk about Daybreaks latest ball-breaking crap, or the lack of crap they've been shoveling.

Implants - still suck and incomplete.
    I'm pretty sure the though train hit a mountain, because that's where Higby had it pointed before he got laid off. It's a pile of scrap now, irretrievable and part of the landscape. Daybrake has failed to repair it and instead put up a sign declaring it amazing modern art and charging the passing-by road for its "preservation".

In all seriousness, most of the implants are still meh, but that's fine I guess, what gets me though is that the higher Tiers for the most part are hardly worth it, crafting is a joke, AND WHY THE ******* HELL CAN I CRAFT 2 OF THE SAME DAMN T4 IMPLANTS! Frankly, nobody cares anymore and implats are more or less ignored.
    *slow clap*

The cooler class cosmetics and skins for things like weapons... STILL not implemented.
    We get it, camo is easy to make and takes hardly any work, but you've had really cool class cosmetics done for over a year now but never put them in. It's pathetic. Also, it's severely depressing you continue to ignore a possibly massive market for alternate weapon models and name-tags. Such a terrible lack of vision.
    [IMG]
    How about you start to make new things worth buying and cut the clickbate bull crap!

Still ignoring a lot of blatantly underpowered weapons! ~ Nuff said.

Mission system never caught my eye, still does not. most ignore it.
    Still need an end-game of some sort

Many directive reward weapons are crap.
    The system needed to be reworked from day 1, but you've chosen to let the chosen system of skinning weapons and locking the attachments.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE - Wrel is now an employee, hopefully you'll get out of the way and let him fix your crappy balance and provide functional ideas as opposed the dead-end bullcrap we're used to.

2. Ballto21

people still play planetside?
  3. NinjaKirby

people still play real life?
  4. SpartanPsycho

5/7 Capentrade is rusty.
  5. TheFlamingLemon

I think the devs should just play for like 5 hours each and take note of all of the bugs they encounter.
  6. eldarfalcongravtank

i agree with his cosmetics part though. there is so much potential for money to be made. but they simply appear to ignore it. i mean there isn't even a great Lightning/MBT/Liberator horn available. how hard is it to take the horns from the NS vehicles and slap them on the heavy armor? zero-effort insta-money.... but no, for whatever reason, they dont do that. unbelievable [IMG]
  7. DooDooBreff

i think someone who claims to have a higher IQ than most of us should have better spelling. if PS2 makes you so unhappy, go back to your hat trading simulator, or cartoons in a box. its not as easy to fix everything in planetside, as it is in the games you mentioned that have the depth of a doggy dish.
    • Up x 3
  8. AxiomInsanity87

You're supposed to be humble so right off the bat I know that you're not mensa material.

Nice rant though and I agree.
    • Up x 3
  9. DeadlyOmen

So you show up from time to time to heap abuse. I bet you're real fun over voice comms.
  10. LodeTria

11. Pikachu

Speaking of cosmetics, why did we not get the whole thing with the lightning armors?

The real thing.
    [IMG]

What we got.
    [IMG]

Why did they leave out the cool turret? We get a nice vanu style chassis but the regular NS turret when the vanu turret was actually made.
    • Up x 1
  12. Reclaimer77

Good read OP, thank you.

I especially like how you offer zero suggestions on how you would fix any of the issues you've identified.
  13. Mezinov

UI Team is currently working on adding the appropriate elements for another customization slot on MBTs and Lightnings that will be used for the turret models currently created and future Player Studio implementation.

This decision was made after how well received the set was on Reddit, and the potential for additional monetization was recognized.

Source
  14. Pikachu

Meanwhile on Esamir PTS.
    [IMG]