Congratulation to the first person who completed the bounty directive.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vectore, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Vectore

2. WetPatch

I would use the word legitimately in very loose terms here.
    • Up x 1
  3. FieldMarshall

Congratulations. It must have taken a lot of time and effort to achieve such a feat.

I have personally only seen 4 bounty targets since the update,
    So someone managing to not only find but kill 350+ of them, with spesific weapons, is surely a grand acomplishment.
    Well done *applause* well deserved.sir.
    • Up x 3
  4. Vectore

Well it was quite fun. He and another guy called Jhett12321 really made my day. You won't laugh any harder seeing 20 bounties running around on the map.
    And no, he didn't find them, because he placed bounty on every person who killed him to saturate the entire area with bounties.
  5. Pelojian

heh i fought against him recently and he put a bounty on me, a short chat later i found out he only needed 15kills and that he'd spent a sizable amount of DB so far on it.

good for him on world first!

most expensive NS-15m ever.
  6. Vectore

But
    definitely looks really cool (at least on my crappy laptop the Gallows looks pretty shiny and badass).
    • Up x 1
  7. Pelojian

i wonder how it looks with different camos applied? is it a full coverage or partial?
  8. Vectore

im not sure about that tho. I asked him on subreddit whether he can apply attachments and camos other than scopes on his gun and still waiting for his answer.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pfundi

I swear I was already killed by one of those guns. You sure hes the first? Or can this NS-15 be aquired a different way?
  10. Gustavo M

laughing_wallet_warrior.jpg
    • Up x 3
  11. Vectore

This is a special directive version. There are 6 versions of the NS-15 in total so the one you saw maybe something else. But if you played on Briggs, SteelGrind used it for quite a while now so you may noticed.
  12. Moridin6

ive killed quite a few bountied players, but never with the "right" weapons for the directives.. :/
  13. Pfundi

I could bet it was the one with the skull. I was all like "damn that thing is ugly". And Im om Cobalt. Maybe its still in my kill feed. Im going to look it up.
    Edit: It isnt in my feed. I dont know, maybe Im imagining things up...
    And now that I looked at my stats Im wondering what Im doing with my live... :D
  14. Dualice

Isn't this for the "Gallows" version of the NS-15?

Yep, we definitely need yet another reskin of that LMG!
  15. Vectore

16. Colonelveers12

There have been many people who already have the gun, though the stat tracker crowd has determined that anyone who got it before this guy was a "stat padder" and therefore refused to grant them legitimacy and have gone so far as to remove them from stat tracking sites.
    • Up x 1
  17. Goretzu

I think I've seen 3 bountied players in total and I haven't seen 1 for at least 2 months now, I actually think bounty hunting IRL is probably easier (although probably harder to rig).
    • Up x 2