@DBG Please create an "overwatch" group to combat cheaters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DorinFoehammer, Jan 14, 2016.

1. DorinFoehammer

Having a group of players that volunteer to review player reports will help combat the excessive amount of cheating I have witnessed in the past 2 weeks. If you can't do that then please have an ACTIVE GM on the servers reviewing and taking action against hackers, cheaters, etc.

Just this week alone I have personally had encounters with 10+ players that were using wallhack, teleport hack, aimbot hack and such...it only takes 1 cheater to completely ruin small scale encounters and are detrimental to larger ones. Of course I always /report them and encourage others to do so in /yell to bring attention to them but it doesn't seem to be slowing them down.

Also don't report someone just because you died and make damn sure that player is cheating before accusing them.

Thanks and see you guys in game!
    • Up x 1
  2. Athmosfear

GolenCPU for that that this is an "****** game" you hang arround a lot in this forum trolling and spamming. Just log off and play an "good game" if you hate ps2 so much.
    • Up x 3
  3. Goldmonk

[IMG]
    Did mommy come home?
  4. Silkensmooth

I too have seen a massive amount of cheating lately.

Constantly getting headshot by sub br-20 snipers. Not being able to pop out from behind corners without getting headshots from all directions.

Today after the update, i am finding people have no clue where i am compared to non-update days. I can shoot at groups of 3 today and not instantly die.

Havent been sniped in the head while running yet.

Can definitely see a difference.

Need to have some kind of small update every day that disables the cheats.
  5. DarkJackal

Why do I want a council of players whose profession isn't in any sort of objective position, let alone unproven professional credentials, to run a review board where anyone can peruse claims of TOS violations such players should not be privy to?
    • Up x 1
  6. DorinFoehammer

Because it works wonders in CS:GO and would greatly benefit us here.

In CS:GO "overwatch" does not have access to the player's name or any affiliation they are only allowed to review each case on an individual basis and each time it is reviewed by multiple members to help insure the right decision is reached. This helps not only take the load off of the company sorting through numerous /reports but allows them more time/resources to apply towards other aspects of the game.
    • Up x 1
  7. DarkJackal

Ne varaj me sa golubom u rukama!
  8. toast2250

Woooot?

Create a BR1 NC with stock sniper rifle and your good to go. All those high BR's getting bent to low lvl smurf's.

Always remember to send a love letter to those high BR on foreign servers, will get them rubbed up nicely.

9. Eternaloptimist

In what way is this evidence of cheating - it's what snipers do. Sorry, but this sounds like "I got owned today so it must be cheating as me getting outplayed is unthinkable"
  10. Maxor

Emerald report tickets on Jan 13 exceeded 8,000 so ya at this point if DBG can't pay GMs to handle these issues then either an automatic anti cheat system is needed or a player review system.