01/14 Post-patch client crashes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ethnicbadger, Jan 14, 2016.

1. DEADMORTUARY

Same problem ! After few minutes of playing, freeze and the game close !

Yesterday, i've played for hours without any problem.

I don't understand why at each patch you aren't unable to give us something that work correctly directly...
    Each time, we have a patch and during the days after, many others only to correct the first one !

Is it impossible for you to make something correct at first time ????
  2. mfdoom7

they should atleast do a roll back or something, ive noticed that when it crashes i have cpu 100% -.-
    • Up x 1
  3. Hatheg

It's great that they've added the fireteams systems, now the strategies have completely changed. Playing Planetside is like:
    - Fireteam Dagger is gonna drop on A, hold the point for 2mn then crash
    - Fireteam Viper is gonna drop on C building's roof but crash before they land
    A whole new world of possibilities =D
    • Up x 1
  4. Tr34

I can play 4-5 minutes and my client crashes to desktop. I was able to play for hours without problem before that patch.
    I'm waiting for a fix, it's not possible to play like that and my all access membership is being wasted.
    Please find a solution for this quick, thanks.
  5. Laja

+1, this is unplayable now.
  6. DmC187

7. cruczi

8. ciotta2013

I have encountered no crashes for now
    I7 4770,16bg ram, GTX760 2GB, SSD, Win 7pro. 1920x1080

Settings that i can recall now are
    shadows off
  9. POPCORNpro

Yeah constantly crashes
  10. ObiVanuKenobi

Play for more than 5 minutes.
  11. Jaded Dalanari

Crashing constantly either on spawn [self/vech term] or randomly.
  12. nicobu7

Same here. Within seconds after deploying,..
  13. CoyoteNOTAP

Unstable as hell since the update. They screwed up. 4 crashes in one hour (gfx freeze then desktop), apparently during average/high load, e.g. in biolab, no crash with about 1-12 players in same area. Core i5-3350P, GTX-750, Win7 64bit
  14. Acceleratio

Its not only the crashing.... my latency has gone alot worse aswell I get 150 - 200 ms pings while I was doing fine with 50 to 70 before. Am I the only one with this problem?
  15. ciotta2013

Several other team mates have those issues.
    3 hour ago After patch i played more than half hour, no crash.

Now i have been disconnected from server, same as teammates...
    For us all I hope they will fix soon ;)
  16. CoyoteNOTAP

I had also lag spikes, latency went up to max. 2800ms for short times.
  17. Grandpa

I dont log in anymore right now, because i crash every 10 minutes to desktop. i wonder, how SOE could release such a buggy patch. *head shacking*

REROLL your garbage patch and work on and load it when its ready and stable, so that we can play again. THANK you (i pay for that...for not be able to play :-/
  18. Voodoo4500

Ya, they've rerolled a patch in the past due to a bug that players exploited and got ALOT of certs. If its going to cost them $$ by having players get free stuff though certs they pull the plug FAST. If it don't cost them money they dont reroll regardless of player satisfaction.
  19. Amodin

I didn't even get to spawn in the game. I logged in, went to the map to choose a spot to spawn, and that is as far as I got when it crashed.
  20. Grandpa

now i know, why the servers are THAT empty... more than usual :)