The new HA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AxiomInsanity87, Jan 13, 2016.

1. AxiomInsanity87

Medic with nano regen, flak armour, resto kits or c4.

Nano regen, nanoweave, resto kits or c4

Your fav assault rifle + commish or underboss.

Packs of this plus more maxes is really going to be great.

I look forward to the nerf medic threads with a side portion of even louder max nerf threads.

I give it 2 months after the update

And no, i barely play HA.
    • Up x 1
  2. Dualice

By the sounds of it resist shield is going to be the most glamorous option post-change.

However your prediction might actually be a refreshing change. We could even see the advent of an assault rifle appreciation front! It could be called Assault Rifles: Serious E-p33n, or A.R.S.E.
    • Up x 1
  3. Garrum

No one is coming off the HA. It's still head and shoulders above all the other classes in infantry combat. It may be less OP, but it's still OP.
    • Up x 3
  4. Poppington

You play TR. TR Medic's guns are best in class almost across the board, and always have been - even after the old TAR/TRV nerfs. Medic has also always been the medium assault of the game too.You can't be the breachpoint, but medic sure as hell can be part of the front line and always have been. Hopefully this heavy adjustment brings more light to that.
  5. Taemien

OP, I beat you to it about a year ago. I said if they ever nerfed the heavy, the replacement would be necromancer zombie medic-hoardes.

I'd wager that'll still be the case after the update. People are going to WISH the heavy was 'OP' again.
    • Up x 2
  6. Cyropaedia

In addition:

With fewer HAs with AV/AA launchers, vehicles will be even more OP!
  7. AxiomInsanity87

I am saying what you said actually ;)
  8. AxiomInsanity87

Medic op plz nerf.

It's going to be juicy forumside content lol.
  9. Scr1nRusher

Resist Shield is the only HA shield type that didn't get nerfed much.
    • Up x 1
  10. AxiomInsanity87

Shield deploy, resto kits and a healing grenade mate.
  11. Ronin Oni

I'd say Adrenaline shield with it's increased HP return per kill.

Resist will still be good

Nano is going straight to poop.
  12. Azawarau

Not at all
  13. Reclaimer77

HA didn't even get nerfed.

Nothing will change.
  14. HadesR

IMO anyone who thinks there will be a major reduction in the amount of HA's about is living in Lala Land ..

Btw .. Tis not a [PSA] ;)
    • Up x 1
  15. Jubikus

I think people are going to initially overreact to the nerf and stop using it at first because people always overreact and stop using things when they are nerfed however when they still get owned by heavys they will go back.
  16. toxs

NC and VS will cry about TRV cycler. aka the **** canon.
  17. Lord_Avatar

Typical Forumside knee-jerk reaction will follow. Two months later people will realise the only thing that got nerfed was the NMG.
  18. Dualice

We prefer to call it the Cultist-'n'-Rebel-Putter-Downer-In-a-Sprightly-Fashion.
    • Up x 2
  19. Scr1nRusher

Resist needs to get nerfed more & NMG should have 550 HP.
  20. Crayv

I think the HA nerf is going to result in a cascade of nerfs. I have maintained this opinion since the first time I seen someone suggest a HA nerf.

Medics have always had the highest SPM of the infantry classes (not counting the vehicles being driven by engines), having them become arguable the best at head on fighting AND the highest SPM makers means medic balls are going to be very common.
    • Up x 1