Really?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vixxing, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Vixxing

Had made a break from PS2 a while, had a few bears bit bored by dota2 ********! Logged in took my mag for a spin... BOOM killed by one shot from the ARCHER! took my Lib out instead! (thought i hit landmines or something and archer got lucky shot in!) BOOOM lib down! 1 shot from the archer! K! apparently a cheater ill go fly on other continent! Then 100% hitrate from air with dalton on my lib! I get scythe! Not ONE miss i come up on th lip from behind... tilted BOOM! 100% Fun game this i wont return K thx bye!
  2. Vixxing

If u want to nail a bunch of cheaters just check killlist...
  3. Pfundi

Yes, really.
    So what are we going to talk about here now? Christmas presents? What we have planned for new year?
  4. Vixxing

How is it Archer takes down libs in and magriders in 1 shot? and maybe nerf daltons 100% hitrate?
  5. Savadrin

Would you quit life after stubbing your toe?
  6. Vixxing

So you ok with archer 1shoting ur tank or lib? when at 100% health?
  7. Savadrin

Of course not. But I'm also not OK with one cheating ****ter preventing me from playing a game I enjoy. Report every death, things like that will get attention.
  8. SarahM

Saw an NC on hossin take down an armour column one shotting vehicles with the archer faster than the rechamber rate. Couldn't get the whole name though, was too far away, name started with "Repent" or something.
  9. Savadrin

Is this what I have to look forward to tonight?

I shall run him down with my rasser.
  10. Vixxing

Well this is kind of a report no? Just check my kill list and ban the ****ers!
  11. Vixxing

Game dies like this! Showing it to a friend and we get oneshot from an archer, when he comes from *CS and are bored with wallhackers... wtf this games charm was it was cheat free--- now its DEAD!
  12. Savadrin

Well it's been fun.
  13. SarahM

Don't worry, such obvious stuff is usually pretty short lived and will most likely be autobanned by the devs with the next hotfix once they're back from holiday vacation.
  14. CNR4806

Bleh, had a lonely Christmas. It's all Planetside 2 or Vector Thrust for me.

Presents? Haven't done that kind of crap for years.

New year? Same as this year. What? You think I'm gonna make some grand plan that I'm not going to carry out every year?

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  15. Pfundi

I lold. Well done :D
  16. CNR4806

That thing was sitting in my imgur album for two years since I made it, and I hardly ever get to use it.

I'll admit I jumped at the chance.
  17. SamReye

You might just need a change of mindset...
  18. Bindlestiff

It has never been cheat free mate, don't know where you got that from. There were cheaters present way back when we played together, and it seems they've not gone away.
  19. Ronin Oni

No, this is not a report whatsoever. This is a community discussion post.

Report function is in game.

Feel free to vent though I guess. Cheaters ARE obnoxious as fouk all.
  20. Ronin Oni

I remember some 1000m/s hitscan RPG's killing us in ESFs a couple times right outside warpgate for 1.

Flying/Teleporting MAXes were always a blast too.
    • Up x 1