Any PS2 Videos with such intense battles?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Thaladrad, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Thaladrad

There's a video as seen here called
    it's tittled "Planetside 2 ESAMIR Large scale Battles!!!" The entire battle isn't intense but the first few minutes feels great. It takes place during the beta. I could only start playing PS2 Now, my gaming laptop at the time could not handle it. I didn't have a sweet gaming desktop like i did now. I wish I could see more amazing battles like this youtube video I linked, but people say that was only during the beta. I like watching videos that are players on killing streaks, but i'm looking for more like this aforementioned youtube video, which seems like something you would see in a single player game. If anyone has any to share, that'd be much appreciated. Thanks! I'm new here, this is my first post
  2. bubbacon

• Up x 1
  3. bubbacon

4. bubbacon

5. Thaladrad

Oh my goodness! These battles look amazing, especially the first two! Thank you!
  6. Colonelveers12

Over a year ago AngryJoe declared his Angry Army would play PlanetSide on a specific date and time. While I don't know for sure if there were any videos taken of the event as a primary source to the evening I will say it was one of the single most awesome things I have ever been apart of. But the Server Smash videos at least footage from the people hosting it for sure is really awesome as they go all over the continent constantly in the thick of the fight filming all of it, however I know neither the youtube links nor if they even published the recording afterwards.
  7. Thaladrad

Is there anymore recorded intense battles like this?
  8. Sulsa

9. Pat22

10. oberchingus

This guy makes great vehicle vids:

11. Thaladrad

Wow these videos look awesome. Gosh! You all are awesome!
  12. PKSpark

Good times most players didn't knew how to aim, so fights had the time to gets interesting before you died,
    now it's ADS dink dink dink in a delay lower than most people own reaction time!

Also most didn't realized yet how overzerging didn't gave any benefits. I saw that kind of gal siege a few days earliers, only good outfits pulls platoon gals drop, and the only benefit to do that it's to spawnlock the defenders.

I wonder if overzerging could be brought back by slightly decrease capture time based on the attacking faction strength and number related to the defending faction own strength and number