Sniper Troll

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IshootRAW, Dec 14, 2015.

1. IshootRAW

Sniper Troll or TI Alloys is mine! Terminal Trolling 84 Streak with 84 head-shots Emerald 12/13/2015
    • Up x 4
  2. Respawn

This has been around for quite some time.
    Yet, I can't explain why each time its always a vanu sniper...
  3. Campagne

Congratulations: you found a way to make the talking overlay thing even more annoying than usual. :eek:
    • Up x 2
  4. Gundem

+1 for Enya god-tier stats

i cri erytyme
  5. Problem Officer

6. Azawarau

When one of these snipers shows up i hunt them with no end

its the only thing that will get me off of sundie busting

I dont know who you are or what you want

But i will find you and i will kill you
    • Up x 4
  7. AxiomInsanity87

Not even headshots at a terminal can change stupid.

Try Claymores next time. Ease them into thinking.
    • Up x 4
  8. Taemien

Do like I do.. AI mines and then Tank Mines in the front of the pad....

And then 2 more mines in front of that.

That's 3 deaths. And when they think they've run into them all, redo it. Easiest way to get these badges:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Moridin6

i wish they were that dumb when i do this lol
  10. Wind_Walker

Holy Crap, that voice pack is annoying. Nice streak, tho quite a few of them were BR20 or lower. Idk, I'm too lazy to count.

You'd think someone would start looking after the 5th kill. I wish I found brain dead enemies like that
  11. Wind_Walker

Everytime I get one of those badges, it's like someone gave me ice cream. Sooo deliciooouussss~

I tend to either mine the terminal with AI, or the vehicle spawn with AV. Never both, usually because my particular enemies get wise after the first explosion and whatever's left just gets shot at
  12. Zombo

it isn't, vanu has to suffer from this trolling just as well

personally, if i get sniped by someone at a terminal, i immediately go countersniping, or go into my ESF and kill the sniper, or even better, ignore that guy and just pull a vehicle from the base before that ;)

can't believe the people in the video... god damn, wish my victims were that stupid
    • Up x 1
  13. FieldMarshall

The real trolling is making people watch this. I mate it like 1 minute into the video before i started bleeding from my ears.
    • Up x 1
  14. CrazyMike

I happily respawn as infiltrator and snipe little **** lords like that in the forehead.
    • Up x 1
  15. Friendlee

people still stand in place? who does this? point them out....heh heh
  16. \m/SLAYER\m/

... its too quck, but 100% head-shots :eek: ... cant really see he leading shots..
  17. Savadrin

I terminal camp. And when I forget to properly position myself and look first, and die to a sniper while trying to pull a vehicle, I just get on stalker if i'm not already, and play cat and mouse.

Once a stalker is waiting for him, he has a limited number of attempts left.

And if you're foolish enough to do this on hunter cloak, you're just meat. Only an SMG INF can compete with a stalker.

That said, I didn't watch the video yet so I don't know what the story is ;)
  18. MonnyMoony

So all of those people got headshot from hundreds of meters out - and not one thought to pull their sniper loadout and go after him?

When I get killed by a sniper like this - I immediately pull my sniper and look to take them out. If they are camped like he was - they rarely last a few seconds.

A lot of the sniping I do is anti-sniper sniping.
    • Up x 3
  19. Savadrin

It's called countersniping :p

And yes, it's much fun.
  20. breeje

why play this way at all, as a fellow infil i can't see the fun in it
    i need some action in my game
    go play sniper elite or something
    • Up x 1