crazy bug I just experienced

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CrossFitForLifeBRAH, Dec 3, 2015.

1. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

I just had logged into the game and had a bug that made enemy players to be unable to damage me. When it seemed like something was up I uncloaked and stood still waiting to die. When I didn't take damage I logged out. I feel like the character I was on should have a few kills removed. I wasn't in game long and my kill total was only 10 kills but, I'm very anti cheats/exploit in games such as these that I feel rely on fair play and healthy competition on a fundamental level in order to provide the best possible experience for the player community. Is there anything I can do to remedy the situation?

Thanks

PS. I'm about to log back in and see if logging out and back fixed it. I'm going to charge in with sensor dart gun in hand and if i'm still unable to take dmg... I'll log out and open a support ticket or something...
  2. mfdoom7

jep something is wrong ive met 1 immortal guy
  3. FIRETRUCK

Lots of invulnerable guys everywhere atm. Devs Higby'd again.
    Just wait for fix.

PS; Some say relogging fixes it if you're invulnerable, others says it doesn't. Maybe try it.
  4. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

Logging out and logging back in fixed it and also updated the following:

Checking game installation...
    Found 1 file(s) to update.
    Patching Resources/Assets/Assets_183.pack

5. Amphesize

Hopefully. I was one of the invicible guys as well. I saw 4 people slaying everyone with a knife ^^
    And after i spawned in a cloaked sundy i was invincible as well man. Thats not acceptable actually. =(
    I dont want to get reported you know... and banned as well. dang
  6. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

Reported, investigated and cleared without anything negative being done to an account still can't remove a cloud of suspicion being associated with a reputation or player. The account I play on, also, has been active on and off since Jan 2001 on various games. after nearly 15 years I'm somewhat fond of having it around and it would, as you could imagine, be a bummer if something was to happen like the B word you mentioned.
  7. staraprekla

Fast fingers and shadowplay saved the day. Abuser luckily recorded ;)
  8. Nerazim

Fair play for logging out when you realised what was happening.

There's guys playing right now hitting up 100+ killstreaks with 40+ people yelling at them and they are still abusing it. Permaban them tbh.

I haven't played in a while and I come back to this? Sort it out, and dish out those bans.
  9. LlGHTMARE

User LIGHTMARE here, VS, I just got immortality bug after todays patch. I got it twice, after relogging, and I just fly around in my scytle, watching the battles around.

I did NOT kill nobody using the bug.

For like 20-30 min, since somebody msg me, he got banned mouths ago for the same thing.

So... please, dont ban me?
  10. Doaxan

Hello! Today there was a weird lag! I thought I was playing well and wondered why I can not kill? It turns out that something had happened, and I became immortal! I have never used the program to break into the games, that's my nickname - FrumRussiaWithLove! I invested some money in the game, I do not know why there was this bug! Please be investigated and not block me!
  11. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

Well I see servers came down for maintenance. I'm sure the bug described might have something to do with this happening. I know it's never fun when the online game you enjoy comes down unexpectedly but, cheers for the guys at DBG for taking action in a timely manner. I've played other games where bugs weren't fix for multiple days and then when they were roll backs were necessary preserve the integrity of the game and economy. It's no fun logging in to see days worth of progress vanish. I'm not suggesting they'll roll back anything but, if they were to do so it would be... what... a couple hours?

If the maintenance is a direct result of the bug, seriously, thanks DBG team.