3 years... No Occulus Rift support

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DefendYourBase, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Ronin Oni

Actually their signature game is Everquest.

DCUO has also done quite well for them.

Planetside 1 did OK, but never thrived like the others, and PS2 barely broke even before the big sale of SOE...

Planetside2 was nearly a commercial failure, in case you're wondering why they don't have a lot of resources commited to it....

meanwhile H1Z1 turned a profit within 6months of early access release...

so, offhand, I'd say they made the right decision business wise........

not that I'd expect you to understand economics of course.
  2. Ronin Oni

And I'm not kissing 4rse you nitwit...

I'm trying to explain the real world to your *******
  3. Megalegs

I'd quite like it.

Purely by accident I have the necessary means for the necessary means.

It's amusing for a bit.

Does nothing for your KDR with the virtual 3D I have to use. It halves your resolution.

I know I'm in the minority, some of us did happen to need new TVs in last few years, and for the last 3 or so nice ones have pretty much all come with it.

(Speaking of which, where's those new batteries for the glasses?.......)
  4. DefendYourBase

Waste of time to who? You? And your opinion matters somehow? Pffft 3d technology would improve the game thus retain players and even bring in more players. Have you seen the PS2 death count lately? Most players that started the game have done left.

You miss the point. Its not about old staff not a part of the game. Its about them bitting off more than they can chew. And giving us the regurgitation.

Lol... Never told the "players" makes their broken promise acceptable because they told Nvidia.. Not the players. What a FOOKING joke you are. Youre a TOOL. A broken promise is a broken promise no matter who it was promised to.
  5. DefendYourBase

Naw. Youre most definitely a$$ kissing. You like being lied to it seems. A Tool!!
  6. Foxirus

I had heard that some companies are avoiding going full VR because of the huge amounts of motion sickness caused by it. Beside that, How would you see what you are doing outside of the VR? What if you needed to look at your keyboard or something? Not many people are capable of playing completely blind to everything but whats on the screen.

As it stands now, I feel that VR is not in a late enough stage to warrant going with it. It just feels like a fad. That means risk when you are putting real money and development hours into it.
  7. Tommyp2006

The game has far too many issues with it's core gameplay to be wasting time on superfluous extras that only a small number of their customers would have access to due to hardware requirements.