In a 1/2 solo prowler do you avoid vanguards even in ambush situations?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, Nov 5, 2015.

1. LodeTria

I don't really wanna make a new thread on it, but has anyone noticed how the prowler lockdown ability no longer has a de-activation delay anymore? I can hit deploy and start moving right away now. Was pretty surprised when it happened. There wasn't any patch notes on it either.
  2. Jake the Dog

I did notice something like that... I thought my game was just doing something funky. That needs to get fixed lol. (as nice as it is, there needs to be that downside imo)
  3. Jubikus

Kind of is i dont know how everyone elses experience with it is but when i unlock i still seem to be stuck for a period of time sometimes and cant move so it seems a bit hit and miss.
  4. Tommyp2006

When it comes to Vanguards, I generally only engage 1/2 if I've got both a distance advantage, as well as they are out in the open without cover. If I come across one up close, I'll generally use stealth to run and put some distance on them.
  5. Deadreach

Yes
    -Rear Ambush Opportunity-
    *Deploy*
    *Open Fire with my Max Reload/Max Deploy AP cannon.*
    *????*
    *Profit*
  6. Jake the Dog

I'll test it out more when I get on later this week, got too many tests to study for atm lol.