Texture issues....still

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RainbowDash9, Nov 1, 2015.

1. RainbowDash9

any estimates on when this issue will be fixed? ive had this problem since the game came out.
    (mind you this is ultra preset)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    plz dbg senpai, fix this
  2. day ofm one

I am having no issues of this kind with ultra textures (GPU: GTX 750Ti).

I assume you already tried file validations and driver updates?
  3. RainbowDash9

yep. and it certainly couldnt be a hardware issue because ive had multiple computers in the time ive played this game and they all have this issue at some point or another.
  4. Benton582

Redownload/Revarify game files?
  5. RainbowDash9

doesnt do a thing. and ive switched computers and gpus multiple times in the time ive had this issue. its always there regardless.
  6. Benton582

Check drivers? If not, mess with your graphics settings on you GPU's Control Panel. I heard that turning off Nivida Full 3D could be a problem.
  7. user101

RainbowDash9 After looking at your pictures I laughed at them... Yup I know what is wrong .... I had the same problem at one point.

But for being nasty to me I am not going to tell you how to fix it. And you will never guess in a million years what is causing it....!
    • Up x 1
  8. RainbowDash9

in b4 more shader cache crap lol

as for fixing it, turning textures down to high fixes it completely. its not a big issue, i just wish theyd fix it already, seeing as its been here since the beginning of my ps2 career in 2012
    • Up x 1
  9. user101

Nope - shader cache only causes hitching not graphics image problems, Again for being nasty I am not telling you. I am going to let you suffer and stew over the graphics.
  10. Lord_Mogul

Seems like a wrong set texture LOD.
    Have you messed around with it in your graphics driver control panel?

(textures on surafces further away are rendered with a smaller resolution so save space and flickering. By changing it manually you can either get sharper but more flickering textures or blurrier but smootehr textures. Its a good trick to improve image quality when supersampling.)