NS-15 Gallows

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ALN_Isolator, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

Factor in Dev work.
  2. HadesR

Just re-skins ?

More than likely less time than was wasted on Conquest ..

New Directives ?

No more time then they are already taking as they will be added as they are now .. Whenever they decide on a new one ...

But nothing urgent ..tis fluff .. But fluff with goals can keep players interested
  3. Scr1nRusher

Don't get me started on that.
  4. ALN_Isolator

The warp commands you to make a thread about it.

You...... can't........ resist.........
  5. Scr1nRusher

DON'T YOU TEMP A MASTER OF THE REALM.
  6. Iridar51

Considering how much bounty placing is a not a thing in PlanetSide 2, having NS 15 Gallows will be more rare than number of firework gun auraxiums.

Not even once I've seen anyone with a bounty, or had a bounty on me. The directive is impossible to complete through legit means. So needn't worry.
  7. _itg

It might be server dependent. Playing on Connery, I've had three bounties put on me, all as infantry, and I wasn't doing anything particularly outrageous or cheesy in any of those events. I've killed about 3 people with bounties on them, and I've seen dozens more. Of course, nearly all of them have been in Liberators or other vehicles, which essentially eliminates them as targets for the directive. That's a problem they need to fix.
  8. ALN_Isolator

Connery does have the most salt after all.
  9. Demigan

So... All the hard work I might be putting into this might result in me getting a weapon I probably don't use? I hardly ever play Heavy, I play LA, Infiltrator and Engineer. I want Shotguns, sniper rifles, Scout Rifles and Carbines. Each can get you to the top tier of Bounties, but the rewards is an LMG? An LMG I won't be using?

Couldn't they offer something else? Something worthwhile?
  10. RedArmy

stat padders will have this within a few days of it being released
    but it gives DBG money so they wont care
  11. Iridar51

Neither do I, tbh. Should we even? Not like an integral part of the game or smthng.
    • Up x 1
  12. Pelojian

i've seen 3 people so far with bounties and people tend to be selfish why place a bounty on someone to help another with their directives, this is just worse the the original set of directives. the original ones seem like mountains because they ether couldn't come up with reasonable directive objectives for classes or the stripped away potential objectives into the explosives directive.

claymores/BB&proxies should be in the engineer and infiltrator directives even if it stays in explosives as well.
  13. EGuardian1

Liberator Pilots. I've been bountied several times since it came out and i don't even play all that often anymore.
  14. Moridin6

smh
    also, i want it..
    *shakes head further*