Hackers hackers hackers everywhere

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by stalkish, Oct 3, 2015.

1. stalkish

Sort it out daybreak its just getting tiresome now.
    • Up x 4
  2. Shanther

3. FateJH

How do we know that you're not also a hacker?
    • Up x 1
  4. IshootRAW

Here ya go, dang those dead presidents -
    • Up x 3
  5. FrozenCustard

How did he magic over that wall at 0:30?
  6. Agarthan

All those walls seem to have little lips on them that if you jump spam you can get over them.
  7. TheFlamingLemon

I encounter this **** way too much as an infiltrator. I'm glad that this guy was able to illustrate the problem so well.
  8. CorporationUSA

Yeah and I notice whenever suspicious crap like this happens it's always some low BR nobody. People will argue that it's just skill or whatever, but I rarely see a blinged out BR100 executing such suspicious feats of skill.
    • Up x 2
  9. Kristan

• Up x 2
  10. Pirbi

There are a few around. Doesn't seem bad enough to keep me from enjoying the game. Some of the usual suspects that get accused of hacking though seem completely legit to me. They beat me but I can usually figure out how they were able to. Some are just known as hacks and the evidence is a mile high.
  11. Goretzu

:eek: [IMG] :eek:

Is H1Z1 still pumping out hacks? There does genuinely seem to be a lot again.
  12. DeltaValkyrie

Though seriously I agree they need to do more :/
  13. Cynicismic

Miller's horrendous for hackers - particularly the VS and the NC. Yesterday, I also encountered a blatant hacker in his Reaver - WildNervousLamb - and this guy really takes the biscuit. His account was created yesterday, and I seriously doubt that anyone who has just started can face off against three Battle Rank 100 Mosquito pilots and beat them all. This guy's Reaver travels faster than I've ever seen an ESF move; once, he took some flak damage and literally spun around in the blink of an eye before racing off into the distance like Speedy Gonzales on steroids. Moreover, he never misses a shot with his nose-gun, and no matter how good a pilot you are, if he spots you you are dead within seconds. You cannot outmanoeuvre him, nor outpace him, nor out-gun him. Methinks he must be using an aimbot of some description...

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8269120180169395105/killboard/?view=timeline&filter=all

These cheats really are getting out of hand, and there seems to be so many of them running around. I don't know how DBG can do anything to stop this, though they certainly need to address the problem, and do it soon. The state of hacking in this game is awful at the moment, and bordering unplayable. This guy must have shot me down at least 5 times, and I'm a semi-alright pilot. I only managed to shoot him down once, and that was after I decided to end his spree and smash my Scythe into his front after unloading all my rockets into him.

All we can do against the hackers is report one when we see one, and if we see one on our own side, then kill him as well. They shouldn't be allowed to play if they're going to ruin the game for everyone else. Unfortunately, seeing as the developers seem to be on a cash-grab mission, there's a loophole for these hackers that if they pay for AllAccess, their punishment will not be as severe. Well, DBG might not punish them, though we can!

Death to the hackers!
    :mad:
  14. breeje

yesterday i played as a stalker, a sniper BR4 was killing me from 300+ meters away
    i kept on playing in the area to be killed from time to time by this sniper for a little over a half hour
    in this half hour he moved up to BR9
    reported him and moved on to a other continent
    he took the fun out off my game play, i hope i can do the same to him one day
  15. Akashar

I think that a good thing against hackers would be a real killcam. This way, a lot of apparently "impossible" shots would have explanations, and hacks would be much more easy to see.
    • Up x 4
  16. customer548

Sounds as a good idea. But...I suspect more and more people to have 2 sessions of the game running at the same time with 2 different characters. ("more and more" being a very small number of players. But I had a clear proof of it 1 time.) Killcams would be a mess i think, especially for tanks/sundies and snipers. Some people would use them in order to highlight opponents position to their teammates while using Teamspeak or other chat channels. Or with using their alt's killcam.
    Or just give the killcam to a small number of supposed "fair" players who reported real hackers by the past. But choosing the right guys would also be a mess and would bring dramas.
  17. Kazrak

Yeah Miller has got a bad case of hackers the last week
    Especially some NC pilots speedhacking and aimbotting in Reavers and Libs (Got killed in my mossie by tankbuster from 300m and he didn't miss one shot)

and also there's a TR hacker whos habbit it is to port his sundy up in bio-labs and deploy them there
  18. LordMcZee

mash spacebar like crazy
  19. Slash Hammer

...Armadillo and ...Lamb were the same guy. Both characters have been banned. Search reddit for the details.
    • Up x 2
  20. Cynicismic

Were they really? Heh, that doesn't surprise me that much, to be honest. Thanks for the information - at least the skies are clear and I won't have to fear light-speed Reavers with the mobility of a hurricane gale and the pin-point accuracy of a Battle Rank 100 sniper with a snap-muscle-reflex injection and the eyesight of an eagle with computerised retina augmentation...
    :p
    • Up x 1