Having trouble in determining the winner...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Turiel =RL=, Sep 4, 2015.

1. SpectreGhostWTR

i am since 3 weeks or so. but i wasn't back then. neither do i send people hackusations. so like i thought, you are mistaking me with someone else. thanks for clearing this up :)
  2. Goretzu

Yep, that could certainly explain it, you're certainly hitting a lot of headshots there.
  3. Turiel =RL=

4. Turiel =RL=

Unfortunately those bounties cost cash (which is utter ridiculous), so I am afraid, I won't pay for any bounties on my buddy.
  5. yellowbus

Your life is very interesting /s
  6. allattar

Absolutely agree that sensor information, darts, radar, etc gives you that knowledge of how to react. However at least one of the aforementioned tr could have that sensor information on a flare equipped mozzie in the middle of nowhere. I ran a few tests with an aa max shoot down his aircraft, or rather watch him bail. Then hide in the middle of nowhere under a rock. Not visible from the air. Said person would turn up shortly aftee nose pointed at you. Consistently same results. So,yes this person was esp hacking. That they were a goos pilot is not without doubt. however they were definately cheating
  7. Turiel =RL=

Well, it is rather simple: Watch his videos!

You don't see a guy with awesome unbelievable aiming abilities. You just see a guy who is exploiting good positioning. He finds good spots, BUT some other people find good spots also and they perform MUCH worse. There is no skill in spots. Spots are just there and over time they become known and good people will find them AND they know where to look for, if they want to hunt you. Some guys take it personal and they will come after you.

The same goes for insane kill streaks with vehicles. Let's say you get 100 kills every time you pull a tank, what do you think will happen in the actual game? You will become the prime target, the enemy No. 1. All of a sudden everyone will attempt to blow up your vehicle, you will even get hunted!

Here is an example:

In other words, you are not alone in this game and there are lots of things, way beyond your control. I even claim that it is practically impossible to get 100 kills on average with vehicles over a certain sample. You can have a good run or two, but you can't keep it up. It's like these guys in baseball that start the season hitting .450 in April. Eventually their stats will come down to earth by October.

Btw, LazyTR has awesome stats despite of this video. Imagine how his stats would look if these guys had not spoiled his fun? Same goes for Mentis. Imagine he wouldn't get hunted by some experienced lvl 100 guys and imagine he wouldn't get killed by cheaters with aimbots every once in a while? His stats would go through the roof!
  8. MaKiro2

Imo the winnter is Mentis2k6, because hes a really good player and is able to play all roles :)
  9. Flag

Lazy isn't the greatest player tho, there are many who are much better than he is in so far as player skill is concerned.

If you actually spent the time to get to know these people (as opposed to just accusing them of this and that), who knows what other magical things you might learn?
  10. Mentis2k6

dude,you wont understand it,your bad at the game.instead of trying to improve your gameplay,you pull a max or an HE lightning and still complain when your 100% out of position...

it makes me sad you wont spend money on my head,yesterday i got 6 bountys on my head,not too bad for the first day.im making some money for DBG,they should consider hiring me maybe....

like i said a million times before,feel free to join us on ts....play with us,make your judgements.what you do in the moment is just making you look like a fool.
  11. Turiel =RL=

The 2000 guys you killed last time were out of position also. In fact everyone you kill is out of position by definition.

The reason why Lightnings and MAXs work well for guys like me against guys like you is, that we can't get one-shot with them. Of course we can always get screwed by a lagswitch-C4, but that doesn't happen too often at least.

Besides that, both of these units are the official counters for infantry, so it makes sense to use them just based on general grounds during infantry battles. If I face a bunch of Heavy Assaults, why shall I pull Heavy Assault myself and to get roughly 1:1 chances. I'd rather pull a MAX and get 4:1 on average. Needless to say, I have still played most time as Light Assault and currently I play lots of medic which screws up my stats even more. I don't play for highscores, I play for win-conditions, so it doesn't matter.
  12. SpectreGhostWTR

[IMG]
  13. Goretzu

You never really know anyone though, especially over the internet.

I've known a few people that I just thought were good players that were either eventually caught for cheating or hacking or plain out and out admitted it after they quit the respective game.

Conversely there's been a few people I'm certain were hacking/cheating that were never caught.

People will bascially say exactly the same things whether they are the best player to have lived or are just using subtle hacks.... it is not just a gaming phenomenon either, althetics and cycling drug/stimulant cheating is basically exactly the same human psychology and behaviour and many of those guys are perfectly nice people if you talk to them (in fact, of course, drug/stimulant cheating has now crossed into "E-sport" as well along with testing).
  14. Turiel =RL=

Well, to please you honey, let's add an "usually" to it. Lightning usually can't get one-shot. To be 100% correct, Daddy accomplished the trick, not our friend Mentis. He did it with his usual lag-switch method, where the target only gets the message with the final result in the end. You basically get the information that he killed you on his client and that feels like a one-shot.
  15. strid3r478

Are you guys serious? of course they are cheating it's public online game all those top pro player are just plain looser cheaters that's all. What i noticed there are times when a real admin is online and starting to ban cheaters and guess what magically happens suddenly all of this super pro mega duper players disappear or starts playing like random average guy with poor aiming skill , what i want to say that public online games are doomed because there will be always useless ****heads that using cheats .
  16. Gobmi

After this thread was created Mentis has killed me twice.

Still I'm not totally convinced that ther's lagswitch etc. involved. It could be combination of skill and poor connection at somebodys end.

I live in the far edge of europe and generally my ping is ok but in big fights I get instakilled sometimes. I think it also works both ways. Sometimes I get easy kills eventhough my aim was not good.

There are outfit's in Miller that I avoid because they seem to nail it eveRUtime. Fortunately nowadays Miller Vanu has the numbers to fight back and i'm not the only target in the field.

Then a silly conspiracy theory: what if... DBG knows they can't provide good ping/latency for everyone. So they created some algorithms that provide a better quality connection for the less populated faction. Less populated faction get's kills eventhough they eventually loose the area to bigger population. win and win = moar money!
  17. Flag

Do you want a padded tin-foil hat to go with this theory? :p
    • Up x 2
  18. Destiny300

You are playing Max and HE lightning only.
    You are a full noob when it comes to anything else (sry, you get killled way too often).
    You say you hit ppl with a full clip but your accuracy is less than average.
    Sry man, but it seems your positioning is terrible.
    Stop crying, change your positioning, your playstyle, your aim and basically everything.

Cheers