Balance???? what kind of balance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sairus, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Sairus

NC CONTINUOUSLY IS NERFED.
    All what you say about our weapons are lies.

SEE the rate of weapons THE PROGRAMERS, made diferences.
    NC CANT DEAL with nothing REAVER ARE BULL...T
    TANKS WERE HORRIBLE NERFED

EVEN WHEN???
    OVER ALL PLAYERS WITH HACKS, AIMBOT, WALLHACK
    EVEN MORE???

DONT' BELEAVE ME SE THE WEAPON STATS, SEE DE PLAYERS STATS.

NC IS FOR TERRAN AND VANU PRACTICE

THE GAME PROMISE ARE LIES.
  2. Liewec123

KEEP CALM
    AND
    TURN OFF
    CAPS LOCK

But seriously, they should completely remove NS,
    create true faction diversity, no carbon copies,
    and balance the game asymmetrically!

• Up x 8
  3. NinjaTurtle

I agree. NS weapons are a horrible design choice and the various ES weapons that are copy and paste weapons with a different skin are boring and lazy. Would be better to have 2 shotguns each that were actually unique as opposed to 6 exactly the same. Same goes for Snipers, Battle Rifles, Scout Rifles etc

Quality over quantity
    • Up x 4
  4. FieldMarshall

I play all factions but changed to NC full time because their arsenal is actually pretty good.
    Cyclone, Ravens, LMGs, better ARs than VS (ofcourse not better than TR), best CQB MAX, most viable ESSR,
    coolest looking infil lumifiber (subjective), coolest voicepacks (merc/kommando. not subjective), JH is arguably the best ESHA weapon,
    Falcons is a fast reload version of RL primary, 200dmg weapons, carbines are pretty good.

I also had an easier time flying and killing things with the Reaver, but that may just be me.
    (Vanguard is a bit meh though. Especially when you are used to a maxed reload/lockdown/AP Prowler)

On a totally not related sidenote, i have a 200, 167 damage and ADS fetish.
    I suggest playing all 3 factions up to at least BR30-50, and swap factions if you still dont like NC.
    • Up x 3
  5. Mythologicus

I think the last time the NC's arsenal was touched (that people actually cared about) was the range on Ravens being reduced slightly, and that was a few months ago.

I don't understand a word of this.
    • Up x 3
  6. liquead

I don't approve this post!
  7. Atorum

Thank God OP isnt playing TR, compared to TR NC is God mode, better MBT, better MAX, better ESF (way better), better Infantry weapons, better default camo etc.
    Jesus, whats next, VS crying that its UP???
  8. Liewec123

while i agree the OP is crazy, everything you wrote was either preference or simply wrong (MBT for example)
    • Up x 4
  9. Sairus

Don't believe me.
    See the numbers y player stats, see weapon rate, kill/ minute.

as a proof of my experience and only as a sign. compare the new weapons for harassers. the nc mortar its only efective at very short distance.

Terran and vanu equivalent hits on the center at long range, and aerial objectives.
  10. SwornJupiter

NC weapons typically have the highest skill floor, and consequently the highest skill ceiling. In the rights hands, it can be devastating.
    TR weapons have a moderate skill floor with a not-much-higher skill ceiling.
    VS weapons have an extremely low skill floor with a so-so skill ceiling.

All this means that... the NC weapon itself is limited by the performance of the player.

Take the Gauss SAW for example. High damage, insane vertical recoil and slow firing. Sounds like a nightmare for a new player, but an experienced player who can aim and pull down on the mouse to compensate for the predictable verticle recoil turns it into a headshot machine with an insanely low TTK.
  11. Nogrim313

the NS weapons should have just been the starter weapons for all factions. a nice introductory set that everyone has (no ******** that the orion is a default etc)

had they of done that we could then balance all the empire specific guns as the upgrade alternatives.
    NS-15 would be the standard by which all LMG would then be measured. this would have made weapon balance a lot simpler by giving us an obvious anchor to then differentiate from.
  12. TheFlamingLemon

Nc has the mag-scatter. NC has the Mustang AH. NC has scat-maxes. NC has the cyclone. NC has the jackhammer. We should buff NC.

On a side note, when was the NC nerfed?
  13. bLind db

wat

LA1 is arguably the best LMG in the game. NC has some incredible Carbines, too. MAX is an absolute wrecking ball if you have any concept of positioning. The recoil on virtually all of the NC guns is the heaviest vertically and still potentially the easiest to control.

The only reason that the NC arsenal may be underperforming is because the default weapons have a high learning curve, and a lot of brand new players gravitate towards the NC for whatever reason.

I suggest you go play TR or VS for awhile and see if you do any better. Make a couple of new characters and power level them to 15, then try NC again when you're done. See how inferior they feel after that.
  14. customer548

He said "Game is broken, you cheaters".
    • Up x 1
  15. TheKhopesh

I agree with your sarcastic remark, all but the above part.

I've auraxed the thing, and it's complete and utter sh*t.
    The Mag Scatter is essentially a crossbow that only works at point blank (3m or less, 5m if you're talking about ADS with the choke) range.
    THAT'S ALL IT IS.

It's nothing short of a horrible joke.
    Even on a stalker infil, it's about as useful as the Candy Cannon in terms of killing power.

I have The Executive, and even it is a more reliable weapon!

[IMG]
  16. DeadlyPeanutt

i play all three factions and like the NC also. Once you learn to control recoil, the weapons are very effective.
    the three factions have different strengths, but their weapons don't really perform much different. I play engie main in all three and all of the carbines are pretty close to each other.
  17. Jubikus

Agreed except the ESF our ESF kind of under preforms compared to the other 2 but not buy toooo much granted the difference between light PPA m30 mustang and the banshee is hilariously bad.
    [IMG]
  18. TheFlamingLemon

It can shot-knife combo and kills much quicker than any VS pistol. Also, the desperado is insane. A miniature SMG as a sidearm.
  19. TheKhopesh

Cross. Bow.
    Better range, damage, likelyhood of killing target, and accuracy.

But it's still bad, because it generally takes about 5-8 rounds to drop a target even at optimal range.

VS have a virtual duplicate of the Despy that trades a fraction of a second's worth of raw TTK for a significant accuracy boost.
    The Spiker is essentially the Desperado 2.0 with a funky gimmick charge mechanic that (for all intents and purposes) no one uses.
  20. Akashar

Well, I can give it a try if you want:

ermagerd st
    ERMAGERD STOP NERFING VANU PLZ NC OP MAGRIDER IS BORING VANGUARD IS GODD PROWLER IS OP ORION IS SUBPAR ZOE WAS AN INSIDE JOB SCYTHE FUEL CANT MELT REAVER BEAMS

Was it good?
    • Up x 3