Having trouble in determining the winner...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Turiel =RL=, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Flag

Are you referring to dingdingded or Mentis here?
    Dingdingded is an alt, in case that wasn't obvious. And alt made to showcase good stats/skill, more or less.

Who? Daddy? LazyTR? Mentis? Dingdingded?

As for your quote (reminds me of why you're still on my ignore list), it doesn't make you appear any smarter. Use your own words and phrases, don't just regurgitate something you saw in a movie. Or at the very least don't expect people to take such quotes seriously.
  2. Turiel =RL=

Certain players deserve to part of this thread, especially if all of them seem to follow the same pattern and they all produce nearly identical results. It would actually be rather unfair to not mention them.
  3. Turiel =RL=

Before this gets too ridiculous, let's not forget that we are talking about a guy who 1-shots people with weapons that do 143 damage. I don't see any point in defending this form of skill. The fact that he does it on a regular basis, doesn't explain the problem, it actually only makes it worse.
  4. Goretzu

If it was an alt that kinda makes it even more strange he didn't start off as good then, but as I said there's no way to tell.
    It is pretty straight forward who.
    So you don't "ignore" me when you see an oppertunity to needlessly and pointlessly try to insult me? How delightful! :D
    Pointless insults again, you really must have some serious issue with me! :) Fair enough, if all you want to do is throw insults about, rather than discuss the issue, then whatever floats your tiny boat.
  5. Flag

I made an exception since you actually replied to me.
    And I -know- dingdingded is an alt, as I know the guy who owns the account fairly well.

As for your movie quote, if you want to get technical we flat out aren't able to do the ground work to make use of such a logical reasoning; in other words, we can't eliminate all the impossible "solutions" or "answers".
    And that's the thing, while in theory they might be cheaters, there's also the chance they're just that good, belonging in the absolute upper echelon of players. To differentiate the two groups you can't just look at numbers, you have to play with and against them. Which, as far as I know, neither you and especially Turiel haven't done.
  6. Goretzu

Well if you're up for a discussion and not just throwing pointless insults, then as I said it is strange that he got so much "better" when you look at his K/D ratio over time (also his assist to kill ratio is still staggering).

As I said though there's no way to know either way.

Then what is the only possible explanation for the senario I described? (there was no one else in the Hex either)

Yeah I've played with a few I suspected of using ESP, my conclusion was in all cases that they could clearly see things I could not (they turned and looked a walls a lot, rounded corners and instantly fire, they were never ambushed and made strange turns to avoid being ambused regularly, they made course corrections in ESFs and headed straight at infanty way, way beyond render range etc.), however there was absolutely no way I could evidentially prove that they were using ESP.

I recently became aware of a fella that went from a 1.37 to 1 K/D and very normal stats to an 8+ to 1 K/D (infantry K/D he wasn't suddenly vehicle farming) who got 90-100% headshot kills for over 3 weeks straight..... yet I'd never have become aware of him if he'd not headshot me inside my own spawnroom (then proceeded to headshot everyone else in said spawn room) because other than being able to do that and always headshot kill he was only killing "normal" amounts of people - of course once he'd done that and I looked at his killboard it was very much aware of what he was actually doing.
  7. Flag

It really isn't all that strange.
    He went from playing mostly medic, to also using a MAX, HA and Infil.
    So no, not really a surprise at all.

Still not sure if you mean Mentis or Dingdingded (or someone else), just sayin'.

I've also played with and against people who probably used ESP, aimbot and other absurd hacks.
    That being said, it's remarkable what using game audio and pingdarts/dildars can do for you. Add good aim to that, and potato settings, not to mention the sheer number of hours I've played along side dingdingded, is why I'm fairly certain that he's actually plain old good at the infantry game (he's not the greatest with vehicles, heh).

The thing about having good stats is that they can be influenced heavily through certain gameplay styles. Take Daddy as an example. He's got good stats on his infantry weapons, but having seen him play, it's because he generaly has "meatshields" in front of him at all times, with him in the back "stealing" kills. Now, for someone like Dingdingded, and the way he plays in squads is much the same, just not as cautious (and people like myself who don't really care about stats acting like the meatshields).
    Is it cheese? Yeah at least a bit, but it's also a legitimate way to play, if a bit selfish. Having good aim and a good grasp on how the accuracy works in PS2 helps a lot too.
  8. SpectreGhostWTR

i see the hackusation crusade is still rolling on. you should either gather some evidence that the players you keep mentioning here and on reddit and even ingame (via tell/yell/regionchat) are hacking and send a ticket to DBG so they can deal with it or maybe consider that they might be legit and play perfectly fair, without hacking. accusing them in public without any real evidence is certainly not the way to go.

i guess this thread's comedic value is the only reason no mod has locked it yet? :eek:
  9. DingDindDead

"Assist to kill ratio" lol, what sort of stupidity is that? maybe if you didnt have the aim of a 90yo man with parkinsons you would actually be able to kill people. Also funny to see SpectreGhost posting here seeing as killing his shotgun with headshots is something he considers to be cheating.

Anyways, im not quite relevant to this, this is Mentis' tread for stroking material.
  10. yellowbus

Turiel, I would like to thank you for the good laughters that you provide us. You make my day everyday :)

As Spectreghost said, maybe you should gather some pieces of evidence and then report him to DBG so they can deal with him. Trashtalking and accusing someone of being a hacker in public is really laim and you should focus on your gameplay instead of the orthers'. You maybe will be able to get better and stop complaining about dying from better players than you.

Anyway, I'm amazed by how much obstinate you are ...
  11. Mentis2k6

ive given up long ago =)...turiel just amuses me....i would like to see a nice video of me instagibbing him as he said its happening every time....

not to mention his 100:1 ******** stuff.....ive done maybe 4? 100+ killstreaks while i play this game...

48 killstreaks on the other hand are not hard to get...

turiel,i offer it to you again,come join us,play with us,see what i do to get my **** done.and see that it does not always work,and that i fail aswell,a fair amount of times a day.
  12. SpectreGhostWTR

what?
  13. Goretzu

That may well explain it, although still his assist ratio is very extreme.

Neither, but as I said I can only think of one thing that explains that situation.

Yeah it could work in some circumstances, but equally not in others - you cannot use audio to spot infantry outside of render range.

Daddy is a fairly average infantryplayer IME, however even though he's got most of his kills in an ESF his assist ratio is much worse than that other fella.
  14. DingDindDead

They never can come up with these videos can they? its almost as if you dont cheat... Ohh wait, i forgot being able to kill more that 2 people per minute is impossible according to people diligent analysis of statistics

Just recalling my last interaction with you, thats all
  15. SpectreGhostWTR

help my memory a bit, since i don't remember you. neither do i understand what you mean tbh.
  16. DingDindDead

>assist ratio

Aka, the ability to actually aim for people's heads, being able to track moving targets, and generally sticking to smaller fights where there isnt 10,000 sorts of spam to prevent you from pushing?

I also have this account, its also got a 1.x% "assist to kills" ratio: http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=asdfghjkqwe324 Have fun!
  17. SpectreGhostWTR

still waiting for your answer ;) could it be that you mistake me for someone else?
  18. DingDindDead

Nope! i remember you sending me tells...

Editted out the name, cos im pretty sure that wasnt the one i was on, think it was one ive since deleted or used a rename token on.
  19. SpectreGhostWTR

(the name you game me before removing it again) 'WhereDeathIsMostAlive' is a TR char on BR1... is the rest of your story as ridiculous as this? cause you know, i rarely ever send tells to anyone i don't know and certainly not smth like hackusations. i still don't get your original story.

can you try to write it in a way i can understand it, please?
  20. DingDindDead

I removed the name for that very reason... You are a M0O player right?

>killing his shotgun with headshots is something he considers to be cheating

I headshot you with an LMG while you had a shotgun. It was a like a year ago i think, last November most likely, but ive got a good memory for hackusations.