[Suggestion] I have a idea for Directives ...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DirtyZaniestMemory, Sep 27, 2015.

1. DirtyZaniestMemory

1.When Infantry completed 5 master , get exclusive camp Armor decal.
    2.When master weapons completed 5 auraxium medal , get exclusive camouflage camp.
    3.when air vehicles completed 4 master , get exclusive camp vehicle decal.
    4.when ground vehicles completed 5 master , get exclusive camp flaming ornament.

I'm Chinese , from US west Server , my English is very bad , I sorry for that...
    I hope you can understand I want to say
    thx

:p
  2. FateJH

I understand everything except what you mean by "camp."
  3. DirtyZaniestMemory

means NC only , TR only , VS only...
  4. Demigan

maybe he means "camo"
  5. UberNoob1337101

Cool. I like it. Maybe also some infantry/vehicle/air exclusive camo upon directive completion?

Even though it's a bit off topic, I'd also like them to improve the system in general for the directive weapons. Currently, you must get 1160 kills for the auraxium medal, that's either decently long or impossibly long. If they made it so XP counts instead of kills, I'd think that it would make directives more possible for things like rocket launchers and support weapons that get good amounts of assists and XP, but very little kills.

They should also remove arbitrary conditions from the class/vehicle directives like Savior kills or auraxiuming a knife/MAX punch. And add a TR/NC directive weapon trait.
    • Up x 2
  6. DirtyZaniestMemory

Im agree to MAX punch....that's so hard...
  7. Eternaloptimist

Not a bad suggestion for people like me who are less than expert at the game. I notice that the HA directive Air Deterrence is based on being able to damage, but not kill, aircraft. Perhaps something like that for other specific directives rather than just generally changing the metric. Perhaps directives like vehicle deterrence etc. and more things so there is more than one combination of achievements you can get to complete each Aurax level on the directives tree.
  8. TheMercator

Simple kills aren't that hard to get for most weapons. I am more annoyed by those special things, that just do not get fulfilled during normal playing in reasonable times. Like AV-grenades. Or the hacking-ribbons for any class excpet infiltrator
  9. Pelainis117

Hello. As a professional planetside 2 player I like this threat idea. This threat idea would improve ingame players pleassure to play with a vehicles. But mainly I would suggest first to fix currect directives that makes low sense than you compare each directive parts that you have to do like max punch compare to max kills it takes much longer to complete max punch. All classes have something hard to complete that takes much longer than it should take but also if you would fix this that would be not fair for people who already completed those directives. So it is hard to do something withount making it worse for part of planetside 2 players.
  10. Call-Me-Kenneth

yeah, would be nice to get bigger "meta" directives.

would also be nice to get more rewards for them. smaller rewards, but more often. its kinda daunting for new players to see a reward behind 5000 kills and only 1k certs as a reward along the way.

and the max punch one is beyond silly. to the point most maxes i know who have it, when asked about it admit to have cheated to get it.
  11. Liewec123

exclusive camp armor decal as so...
    [IMG]
    you know you want him on your heavies shoulder pads! :D
    • Up x 1
  12. DirtyZaniestMemory

that is so cool :rolleyes:
  13. ALN_Isolator

As wholeheartedly as I agree, DB stated (in response to my question) during the Q&A that "they have no plans to modify any directive weapons" which at least to me translates to: "Yes ALN, we got your passive aggressive message about Vanu heat mechanics. We will not acknowledge its existence."