The Right Hand of Vanu is recruiting.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by BigJohnnyPS, Sep 24, 2015.

1. BigJohnnyPS

Do you want some kind of basic structure to an outfit, but know that you are, in fact, NOT a bloody marine?

Does pretending like you're some kind of god because of the game lore appeal to you? but you know that you aren't actually a god.

Are you a team player who wants to play the game without blindly following stupid orders, but wants to be in a team? Perhaps you question the orders of the leader and would appreciate having a say in what we do next?
    However you still maintain a sense of loyalty and will follow the orders given to you if that's the bottom line? That is, if we decide on a plan of action? will you take your place in the team?

We are The Right Hand of Vanu, and we want people who just love the game and want to play (but you have to be into the lore.... Vanu is love, Vanu is life)

At this point I'm looking for people who want to join up, and can do whatever the hell you want, but if we decide to group up and achieve a directive then I would hope that you would be on board.

I would like to see a few dedicated roles, like those who only want to play medic/genineer/MAX/etc, but we need versatility to win.

Outfit Requirements:

- BR 15+
    Unless you can prove you're a semi-mature, decent player who just wants to be part of a team. We're not interested in alts, But we do love fart jokes.

- You're not a TK'ing jerk.
    Accidents happen, we get that, but if you're going to kill people in a spawnroom, you're out.

- Radio-kind-of-silence
    We're playing a game as a team, not everyone wants to hear you're ******** music, nor does anyone want to hear you sing. If you pull this crap you're out - 0 tolerance. Random banter is fine, but when radio silence is needed, please follow the order.

- Headsets preferred
    not at all a necessity, but it certainly helps to hear the finer details of the game.

Join up, lets have some coordinated fun.

Alcoholics especially welcome, Lets have some awesome drunken fights.
  2. RaTL

Well I say Goodluck to you, but have to ask was this Outfit created after a angry parting of ways. Goodluck to you friend.
  3. BigJohnnyPS

4. RaTL

Also, Palos VS need some help and might be a good place to rally forth
  5. BigJohnnyPS

wat?

no it wasn't created from ANY parting of ways. I just want to play with some decent people. I am quite literally a loner.

Do we know each other or something? Did I kill you? why would you ask what you did?
  6. RaTL

Haha, no friend we do not know eachother. Though I encourage a good rumble.

No no, I was giving a bit of a hint that it seems, the thread may turn heads away, very angry in message. I thought I might offer a bit of advice if you are looking for a casual team, not overly militaristic then perhaps less anger in the typing may help friend. Rest assured we have never met though.
  7. Jacques Cayton II

8. BigJohnnyPS

hmmm....re-reading that I see what you're saying. It really wasn't mean to be angry. I'll have to edit the post I guess and try to come up with something better.
  9. BigJohnnyPS

heh.... Me.

I made the outfit like a month ago, but I wasn't sure about the name so I didn't recruit. I fixed my name issue and now want to recruit.

I think the stats got deleted cause I deleted the outfit but I had managed to achieve a few things entirely on my own, namely base captures where I just happened to get lucky and be in the right place at the right time.
  10. xBlakheartx

Add me on xblakheartx