How the flying **** is this even possible? Explain this DBG.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ianneman, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Ianneman

2. p10k56

MLG PRO for sure.
    Look at accuracy of weapon only 44%
    In my humble opinion everything with over 30% acc on full auto weapon is more then suspicious.
  3. WeRelic

inb4 locked thread.
    30%+ accuracy on an automatic weapon is hardly suspicious. Ever hear of feathering?
    On a max though, that is a bit more of a red flag. It could honestly be a guy that made an alt just to maxcrash large fights, and nothing else. Guess he follows the mantra "Don't fire until you see the purple of their eyes".
  4. Ianneman

You do realise he made 4,000 kills in 5 hours, auraxed Heavy Cycler on both arms, only has 4 assist (yes, FOUR), and has a k/d ratio of 422.2
    • Up x 3
  5. WeRelic

I missed the bolded parts, but the timeframe is really the only red flag to me.
    Not defending him by any means, but that high a K/D could be farmed by sitting in the spawn and never leaving until the base is taken, and I've seen people aurax a weapon in a single night, though two in 5 hours is pretty sketchy.

Not saying he's clean, just that the stats could be padded. Killboard timestamps and lack of assists say cheat to me, but everything else is within the realm of possibility. Thats how powerful spawn farming really is.
  6. WetPatch

• Up x 2
  7. 0fly0

I think if you want more than 30 % accuracy you need to shot people only at range and not doing **** long range stuff like me, or shooting esf with your primary, or random shot when you're happy... :rolleyes:
    I have between 20 and 25 % acc on my auto weapon and i don't really care about my bullets or shooting everywhere so i do believe good player manage to make 30 % since i'm not an mlg player.
  8. WetPatch

Seriously?

Thats the red herring for you and not the fact he killed 13.3 people a minute for 300 minutes straight.
    • Up x 2
  9. haldolium

Dude. He is a cheater and the scoreboard as well as the killboard pretty much proves it.

He sat within indar excavation geometry and killed VS off in the spawn room.
  10. WeRelic

Timeframe was referring to his entire playtime, and time between kills.
    The other stats are possible, although would definitely indicate spawnroom abuse, but not within that timeframe.
    What am I missing here?
    • Up x 1
  11. WeRelic

Exactly my point.
    I'm not defending the guy, just saying that the stats could've been padded, if done properly, with the exception of the timeframe it was done in.
    I could pull a 422.2 k/d if all I did was sit in spawn camped spawns, but it would take a lot longer than 5 hours.
  12. haldolium

He was wallhacking the spawn of VS man. It's irrelevant what you theoretically think might be possible or not, this IS a cheater. De facto.

[IMG]
  13. WeRelic

Not disagreeing with you, I said that he was a hacker. I said multiple times that I'm not defending him or saying he was clean, just that within the laws of the game, it's possible to get his stats, however it's NOT possible to get it in that short a timeframe, thus he is a cheater.

Please read my posts before attacking them. I explicitly said he was dirty, but that the stats themselves were plausible if you abuse the spawn room rules, nothing else.
  14. GhostAvatar

Whats really funny is that he can be active for 5 hours and 17 mins before getting banned, with a KDR of over 400. But a dolphin can get banned in 11 mins with a KDR of just over 10.

The line is they would rather see the few rare dolphins get banned, than let hackers run riot on the servers. Seems to me like they are doing a bag up job of that :confused:
    • Up x 1
  15. Yuki10

Yes, I'm positive he is legit. And to provide it he will make a video of head-shotting people with his medic tool while flying with a jetpack inside a tank within a galaxy inside the biolab. Because you know - game footage proves everything is legit.
    • Up x 1
  16. Ronin Oni

I think he specifically said the timeframe is the only thing that's impossible in those stats.

that high of KDR and Acc is absolutely possible for someone smurfing for unreasonable stats.... which is something people do when they've gotten bored of a game and looking to make their own "challenges" (like Iron Man and no death playthroughs)
    • Up x 2
  17. Bearlover

stop beatin around the bush, this guy is obviously a hacker.

and quit tryin to portray to the forumside community that there are super nerds out there, i dont buy that bs one bit.
    • Up x 1
  18. Iridar51

AHAHAHA
    Nice one.
  19. customer548

I saw a guy spamming a link for a supposed "cheats website" on the Cobalt /yell channel today.
  20. ModsFreeAreForTV

DBG doesn't give a **** so why not hack yourself I guess?

Kevin O'Leary once said "the only way to beat evil is with something more evil" so maybe get a better hack than him? **** that's your only option since obviously daybreak couldn't care less about the PC version.