A Stawpoll Vote for a better Planetside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mcmanawt, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Mcmanawt

2. MarkAntony

you are missing the option of none
    • Up x 7
  3. Lemposs

Better how?
  4. FateJH

I didn't want to discriminate so I checked off every class.
    • Up x 1
  5. Taemien

Engineer being at the bottom of the list shows just how little this community understands about balance. I'm starting to think we should buff VS across the board. If this community thinks its OP, then it must be UP.
  6. ModsFreeAreForTV

Infil, HA, and MAX's for me. All get ******** weapons imo.
  7. Crayv

I think most players can't really think of balance beyond 1v1 fights and "it's a tank so it needs to be strong".
  8. THUGGERNAUT

I don't think a poll calling for nerfs will do anything to make this game "better." Look at what three years of ForumSide have done.
  9. Alchemist44

Exactly. This is how biased statistics are born. Take this for example:
    http://strawpoll.me/5467995

The question assumes that
    1 You beat your wife
    2 You have a wife
    So answering it means you accept both statements.
    OP's poll doesnt mean much without the "none" option.
    • Up x 1
  10. Alan Kalane

I'm not gonnah participate in your "secretly nerf HA" thread.

EDIT: GUYS THERE IS ACTUALLY AN OPTION FOR NONE. Well, kind of. Just sellect all the classes, that will flatten out the percentages.

Let me explain, if you had 1000 people:
    100 voted for X
    150 voted for Y
    250 voted for Z
    500 didn't vote at all
    That results in 20% for X, 30% for Y and 50% for Z. This is inaccurate because most people didn't participate.

But if those 500 people voted on everything(X,Y and Z at the same time)
    that would result in 30% for X, 32,5% for Y and 37,5% for Z, which is more accurate because now it includes votes of everybody. So you can see that the results are very similiar, which means that most people were against any change which flattened the results(or there was no consensus which basically means the same: no class should be nerfed! )