It's been a over week.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BlueSun, Sep 11, 2015.

1. BlueSun

We have not only had the freezing/crashing ignored in the patches but also the devs have not once responded at all to this issue. I can only believe that they can't/won't resolve this issue since the minimum specs have changed and we can only continue with an upgrade to our PCs.

I will give it another week and if I still can't play, I will not bother returning.
  2. addsta

yep got the same problem tried absolutely everthing!!! still no response what so ever from anyone ticket 5 days ago!!! crashing ever since last big patch!!!! theres alot of us on steam !!!!!!!!!!! who cant play since last big patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  3. Southampton

I don't believe they go on that quadcore-minimum-specs... that would be stupid, turning away a lot of angry and disappointed players, potential customers. No company could afford that.

And yes, lets give them another week to fix that or respond to the problem.
  4. LearningtoFli

Keeping in mind that some of us are paying for that other week.
  5. henrickbr

I'm really disappointed with the support, with devs.
    I can not play, I have no answer to the problem (ticket) I feel like an idiot who spent money in the game, only to be kicked out as useless.
  6. henrickbr

3 years playing, and I never saw size neglect. :(
  7. Nate1

• Up x 1
  8. Nate1

9. sjtw_w_stot

Same here, CTD. Buh-bye Daybreak. Enough already.
  10. deathwish200k

i have over 1200 into this game there are people with alot more then that some people are asking for a fulll refund of alll the cash they put into this game they could lossing millions if that happens i hope that get them thinking about lossiong 10 million if not more
  11. BlueSun

For those that may not know, Glory and Pain got a reply from his ticket. They are aware and working.

12. user101

It has been over a week and you expect a fix. They have almost brook the whole game.
    One note about Nvidia 353.62 still works good with PS2. 355.82 & 355.60 have a lot of lag in the drivers. I had to revert back to the older driver to get it to work good.
  13. iZUM

I have no words.. this is ridiculous! Poor guy! Took him a whole day to find people impacted! What a joke...

Ticket/support answer.
  14. Pandora's Lunchbox

No, sorry. I think if Daybreak had actually done the work they were meant to do and expected to do, there wouldn't be a need for that.

I have an additional idea. Leave the game if you like, but if you want to have a crack at getting you money back from this crap, then sign this petition:
    https://www.change.org/p/russel-sha...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Spread the link, guys. The more volume it gains the easier it will be to wave in Daybreaks face.
  15. CaptCran

Never spent a dime on the game because I played on a laptop duelcore that I knew wouldn't last. Made it to GU 13 I believe before I called it quits. There was a lot of dedication to this game back in the day and it was the people I played with that kept me going. Recently got a new computer that could actually run the game. In two months of playing this time around I made more progress than the 2 years I limped through on the laptop. Thought, " maybe I could spend $60 in game on the game." (normal for what a computer game costs nowadays). But, since the last couple days of 8000+ms "on a MonthBreak" can kiss any money from me goodbye. What you get, is what you pay for. Give me something to spend my hard earned money on. Also, they might want to go back to school and take a course on customer service...... at least use the dictionary to look up the definition.