There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by si_brev, Sep 7, 2015.

1. si_brev

I get this multiple times when trying to log in to the Launchpad. Once I do manage to log in, I get the same error trying to launch the game. It worked fine yesterday. Is there maintenance on the authentication servers or something?

Anyone else having the same issue?
  2. seancolbert01

ive been having the same issue, its even difficult even logging on the website
  3. Zhaithan

Same for me, the problem must be on their side.
  4. RainbowDash9

prolly skrubs trying to DDOS again. they just HAD to do it on double xp weekend lol
  5. tedrampart

had the same issue, posted a thread earlier.. spent an hour trying to clean up my cache and reinstall the game.. finally took a few minutes ago, but haven't finished the game files download yet..

hope it's fixed soon!

edit - just finished the game install, go to launch and same error.. it did load up after a second time, but then CTD and gave me an "error 29" website... blah!
  6. si_brev

I'd say they're doing a decent job if that's the case. There's some pop on the servers - just wish I was one of them!
  7. SolitaireUnraveling

Crashed and locked me out after adding Station Cash.

I ask myself regularly why I spend money on this game...
  8. Hetzer

Same here.
    WHY has this to happen at the last double-xp day?!!
    what a coincidence...
  9. si_brev

I just got on my server after 30 minutes of trying...
  10. Rhello

Hope they fix it quickly, had the same issue, and I thought my account got hacked first.
  11. SadToPostHere

Exactly the same, goes on for 2,5 hours nao. A lot of people have issues but can't even log in to post it, that's what I call irony
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating the login issues. Thank you for the heads up.
  13. Kociboss

Still not working.
  14. Bigb159

And not working still...
  15. neil3k1

how about fixing the dual core issue instead devs?