Game Closes as soon as i enter

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sparion, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Sparion

So i never have luck when posting to forums, i never get a response but i figure ill do this anyway. I have started to have an issues where every time i try to enter the game it closes on me the minute i get in. It was perfectly fine a week ago but now when i launch it everything launches fine it brings up my characters but then once i enter the game with a character it closes on me. There is no crash report no error message nothing. I have already reinstalled the game, validated it, and checked my firewall settings and it says everything is fine so why can i not even enter the game any help would be appreciated but like i said i never have luck posting to forums.
  2. Naphemil

many are experiencing this. sadly we are few so we'll likely be blown over by the fools who run this game.
  3. Sparion

well it makes me feel a little better that im not the only one because then its less likely that my computer is the issue
  4. Rastarius

same here
  5. Sparion

ok so its looks like i just started having the problem since the patch yesterday
  6. neil3k1

7. Jetsunstrider

A lot of people have this problem, I did all the fixes I know and still runs really poorly. Lets just hope Daybreak patches to soon. R.I.P
  8. Pepenador66

:mad: I wanna play!!!!!!!.... fix the game!!!!!!
  9. Papitas

GG Double XP weekend...no certs for us
  10. deathwish200k

i did the same thing this guy did still i pick my guy then it load 100% hear little background stuff then lock up crash to desktop i never had this problem in almost 3 years of playing this game
  11. Sparion

its appears as though the issue has been fixed at least for me it was an update was downloaded today and now i can play fine
  12. neil3k1

^^ good news!
  13. godofthegaps

still freezes for me
  14. Cremation

still hangs, not fixed yet
  15. JaimeGabriel

Downloaded the two 50 mb patches since the big update, still won't work for me. I'm still hanging and crashing at the map screen.

I'm having a bit of success when I create a new character and load from the tutorial phase, but after a minute or so, the game crashes as well. :p
  16. neil3k1

exactly my issue but I havent tried the latest patch yet

fingers crossed.
  17. Upos

well saddly it doesn't work for me
  18. Max1027

Yes I have been having the same problem after the update on Friday Sept. 4. I have tried contacting soe but they have not answered me yet. Idk wht the problem is. It was running fine before the update but then it crashes after I choose my character with the message that "planetside 2 client has stopped working." I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. Like seriously daybreak!!!! The only double xp weekend and I CANT USE IT!!! We should all get something in return because daybreak screwed up so badly!
  19. neil3k1

like a refund.
  20. Max1027

Yes! Or certs or daybreak cash! Or camo