So let me get this straight...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Citizen H, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Obscura

So you clarified a misuse of a word, by misusing another another word to clarify that misuse? I post on this games forums. I care about planetside as a game, I've played it off and on since beta. You sound bothered by someone whos opinion differs from yours and doesn't validate your own. Oh well, as I said get thicker skin or I suggest not posting on a forum.
  2. CorporationUSA

Yes.

I'm not bothered by your opinion, I'm calling you on your BS. You are full of ****, and not as clever as you think you are.
    • Up x 1
  3. Obscura

And now you're attacking ME personally! lmao! :D You're on a roll dude. You really can't make up your mind, or just say "oh yeah ok my bad"?
  4. TechPriestess

I feel the warp overtaking me, it is a good pain.
    • Up x 4
  5. Citizen H

Save your energy fighting with Obscura.
    Forget it, Jake; it's Vanutown.
    • Up x 2
  6. Liberty

Here is the new rule for posting on 0.75 ADS threads.

Can you successfully track targets who use ADADA hipfire? If yes, do you have a general understanding of game mechanics to the point where you perform better than the average shmuck who casually hops into game? If yes post your opinions on 0.75 ADS balance.

If no, can you track 0.75 ADS medics, LA's, SMG and shotgun users, etc, basically anything non heavy. If yes, can you validate your opinions on why 0.75 ADS should be taken away while explaining that it does not represent the skill ceiling for infantry combat and that there is a whole class of weapons with attachments that caters to a move speed faster than 0.75 ADS. If yes? Post your opinions on 0.75 ADS balance.

If no, can you track 0.75 ADS over shielded heavies? If yes, you are probably lying and should answer honestly. If for really really realz yes, then really why are you comparing 0.5625 ADS vs. the 0.50 ADS every other weapon uses.

If you were lying or simply admitted that you can't keep up with pure warper over shielded heavies I have some bad news for you. You are struggling to keep up with the mid way point for infantry combat difficulty and games are not balanced around below average players, but lucky for you the game throws you a bone with shotguns and rocket primaries so you either don't have to aim as much or can get lucky and occasionally OHKO those people better than you. Sorry beyond this point, you have no option to post your opinion on 0.75 ADS weapons beyond "I'm not very good at this game, please make it easier for me"

If you want to go on, can you track 0.50 ADS non heavies? If yes, are you absolutely sure you aren't lying because that 0.0625 ADS is what you are whining about when you complain about VS LMG's. If no, then what are you doing on the forums, get in game and actually practice it is honestly not hard to master if you invest some time into it.

Final question, can you track 0.5 ADS over shielded heavies? If yes, then good for you I guess. You have successfully mastered the bottom rung of the infantry difficulty ladder. If no, then FPS games are probably just not for you especially those that force you to engage other players or particularly clever ai. I know your mom said you can be anything you want some day, but its time we talk real for a second. We are a diverse species with a wide variety of performance parameters, whether it is how fast we can run 40 M or how fast we react to a stimulus or how well we remember the words to theme from Fresh Prince. We are sadly not all created equal in all aspects of our self and in this one particular area you just tend to fall behind your peers. But cheer up, there is probably something out there that you are amazing at, now go get em slugger! (Note, please don't post about 0.75 ADS)
    • Up x 3
  7. asmodraxus

If 0.75 ADS on the Orion is OP then

Lockdown on the Prowler is OP
    Splattercannon max units are OP

After all looking at the pure kill figures obviously confirms this...

Should they all be nerfed?

Answers on the back of a postcard to

DBG Balancing department
    Dagda Interlink Facility
    Forseral
    Auraxis

The above weapons btw are actually balanced, if you want to nerf the Orion look at the stats for the MSW-R and the Anchor as they both have better KPH and KPU, so NC and TR should in theory get nerfed first, say a 30% reduction in ADS speed from 0.5 to 0.36? after all its only fair :) as no close range weapon should have mobility, speed, accuracy, clip size ttk etc
  8. Andrew Everts

Save your breath, people like that are too stupid to argue with.

Moving faster while aiming is an advantage, and a big one. These fools arguing that it isn't are simply inept.
    • Up x 2
  9. BaronX13

I didn't know we left.
  10. CorporationUSA

I guess I'd hoped that if myself and others like me threw enough reason their way, something would eventually stick. But you're right, I'm not wasting any more time on people who just want to play games to derail and confuse the issue. If I cared to do that, I'd be arguing with religious zealots.
  11. Obscura

As I said, and here I'll post the same SS I did for your buddy there. I've played this game since beta, all factions. 0.75 ADS does NOT make a player significantly better. I use the SVA-88 because I feel most comfortable with the weapon and I've used it on my VS literally since launch, but I also use a variety of other weapons WITHOUT 0.75 ADS and perform nearly the same with them. What are you gonna tell me VS heavies with SMG's are OP because of 0.75 ADS now? LMAO

Get over it. Even other NC and TR on this forum realize it's not a huge advantage you just choose to skip them because it doesn't validate your view. [IMG]
  12. Goretzu

The problem is the VS HA is overperfoming compared the the TR and NC HAs, the reason why is less clear.
    • Up x 1
  13. asmodraxus

Problem is the KPH and KPU show otherwise in that the Orion if anything is slightly under performing as its worse than the MSW-R or the Anchor (its just used as the VS go to weapon), much like the NC's bolt driver is over performing with more kills, KPH and KPU, but do we hear about calls to nerf that weapon (despite it being identical to the TR and VS counterpart)?
  14. [HH]Mered4

"Vanutown"?

Take me there bro. Is that the place where noone calls for nerfs based on faction? I want to live there.
  15. Plastikfrosch

1. LOOOOOOOL...i really want video proof that you can land constant headshots at 50m while hipfiring ANY primary weapon.
    a) you are allowed to take the video on the VR room with non moving targets
    b) since its hipfiring not even some sort of quickscoping is allowed

2. i want the same proof of you landing constant headshots at 50m and more with the orion while ADS
    a) at non moving targets --> so VR again
    b) moving targets in the battlefield

Its funny how NC and TR fight to claim who is the most up faction in this game while crying in this forum. But that happens when people only play one faction (ok perhaps the took a little peak at the other factions but never really played it) and never really see the game from the other side.
  16. Nregroepis

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  17. Scr1nRusher

Citizen H, did you know they closed DAsanfall?
  18. Scorpion97

You are r*tarded!deal with it!
  19. Scr1nRusher

You have a problem.
    • Up x 1
  20. THUGGERNAUT

This happened back when the hex crash exploit first got discovered. Anytime VS started to lose a fight, everyone in the hex mysteriously crashed. By the time you logged back in, VS had firm control of the hex. Of course it's more than just coincidence, and all the VS trying to derail this topic proves it.