[NUC] elusive1: Threat (Nyx/Ghost/Medic Montage)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by elusive1, Sep 1, 2015.

1. elusive1

• Up x 2
  2. 0fly0

That triple no scope at 5.40 ahah love it, the medic part too, incredible headshot ratio, lucky you're not on my server.
    • Up x 1
  3. elusive1

Probably my best three no scopes yet. I like medic a lot, the guns are really powerful and accurate.
  4. GhostHawk

You know, this is a good video and you are good, but i can't see the name of the server here. In Cobalt, you couldn't do your show like that. You are playing with very low skilled people, with almost zero awarness (take the first 30 sec of the video as example).
  5. 0fly0

It's emerald server, the first 30 sec he have a supressed weapon and attack after an emp grenade it's more easier to not getting spot.
    I do agree that cobalt players have great awareness except for a few low better, i recently try to play on miller and i can see the difference...
    Starting to understand why some of the "mlg player" on cobalt move to miller.
  6. I_am_the_kiwi

Was waiting for another great video sir. I always loved what an EMP grenade and my KSR-35 or Phantom did to a group of people. Keep the videos coming.

-Kiwi
    • Up x 1
  7. elusive1

Check the BRs of the people, and they are in known outfits on emerald. I emped and flanked them completely. Also Cobalt is barely smaller than Emerald, you have about 150 people less at prime time. You basically have as many noobs as Emerald has. I could do everything in this video on any server, but maybe briggs because they have so many less people than the other servers.
    • Up x 1
  8. AF8RailJack

I didn't catch that one. Does Cobalt have more skilled players (and thus its more challenging there) or players on Miller are more skilled hence mlg players move to it? (not sure of ur use of quotes there if u meant it as sarcasm or not) And im genuinely interested to see what is people's opinion:)
  9. 0fly0

From what i see until now, miller players are slow to react and have low aim but maybe i didn't cross the good player yet, nice example this morning, la player br 80 start shooting at me in the back so i jump and the guy empty all his mag, i watch my life and realize he only touch me once so i decide to wait just for fun, see how he is doing with the second mag... same thing! he only touch me twice with two carbine mag it was hilarious.
    I will keep playing for a while on this server just for see if in a few days i have been extremly lucky or if it's like that everyday
  10. GhostHawk

The BR means nothing, since its exp based. And no, you couldn't do the same thing on Cobalt, im sorry. That video display a very low awarness from all your targets, a thing that's very rare on my server. That said, you are very good, with an aim that's almost illegal, but the problem here is how good are the others around you.
  11. AF8RailJack

Ok thx for the replies. A few things for consideration though.

1. its a montage video which means - he'd be showing the times he gets on a killing spree and maybe gets lucky with his enemies panicking/being unaware. He wouldnt be showing the times where they notice him and greet him with a shotgun round in his face:)

2. As i made myself an account on Cobalt, I seemed to do better there. However I'm not sure what the reason is. It could be because im more focused as i play on that server (hence improving my performance) or it could be because enemies are not zig-zagging all the time (which might explain their better aim i suppose, but from my point of view as a sniper predominantly an ADS target is much easier to kill)

I'll continue to play on both since i definitely need more time to judge, but so far i dont see a striking difference (that might be because in CQC with a sniper if you miss my shot you are usually dead so i dont have enough exposure time longto make me notice), or it could be that im not experienced enough to notice it but yeah:)
  12. elusive1

BR means a lot in the sense I was talking about. If they played long enough to be 40+ they should have some map knowledge, and awareness. I still think you guys are confirmation biasing it all over the place. Explain darkelfdruid and gylle constantly faming noobs since release. You guys are overestimating the people around you.