What do you fear the most in PS2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Kristan

Get spotted by ESF while flying a Valk.
  2. HadesR

Fear being the wrong word .. Dislike is more like it and that would be

MAX's

Due to a number of factors including , not being balanced properly for the infantry game, not being balanced properly for the vehicle game , unlimited revives , no restrictions on their use , etc etc etc

And hidden agenda threads ...
    • Up x 1
  3. RedArmy

scat maxes
    • Up x 1
  4. Pikachu

B) Vehicles
    I f-ing hate magriders. Ugly stupid weird tank that has the ability to annoy more than othrr vehicles. Other than shooting ESF with tank gun there is nothing more satisfying than hearing the distinct sound of a magrider exploding. Btw why do 80% of magridrrs use saron, 19% use halberd?

Hm chrome is a lot bettr for surfing forumside thN regular phone intereket beowser.
  5. DeadlyPeanutt

fear? nothing. death is temporary
    a better question is, what annoys you and interrupts your game play?
    1) snipers
    2) libs
    3) explosive spam, mostly HA rockets and grenades, also the green fuzzy grenades are pretty annoying
  6. SamReye

Depends on the situation :p
  7. MarkAntony

my own incompetence. I hate when I play bad.
    • Up x 1
  8. Obscura

Infantry, MAXs especially.

But only as regular infantry, when im in my max suit with full rank charge, rank 5 kenetic armor, and extended mags nothing does lol. Except maybe the thought of never finding an engineer to repair me :eek:
  9. xSalt

Tank mines. Tank mines in the middle of the tower floor getting shot by friendlies, killing everyone because some engi wanted to protect the point from maxes. Tank mines close to the friendly sundy that get shot by the friendly engi that hopped out of his vehicle and forgot his primary weapon was equipped instead of his engi tool. Tank mines in the middle of ******* nowhere, like middle of completely ******* nowhere, because some engi was like, xSalty's totally gonna drive through here.

Not that I think they are OP'ed, but I fear the almighty tank mine.

And no, I don't use mine guard.
  10. Scorpion97

Infantry:
    jackhammers,scatmaxes,chaingunners and mercies
  11. BluescalesNZ

My crappy connection.
  12. YoungPedro

vehicles, namely the battlesunderer. There is a solo solution for most engagements, but dealing with a battlesundy and his 2 gunners....time to nope the ***** out of there
  13. RideMyChicken

been here for a week or so, and I already hate one thing... ******* HA... pwning my little face so fast, cuz u know, HA so skilled with their Orion or w/e it is. Period.

Anyway, not facing so much vehicules (ground ones or aircrafts). not worried by them.
  14. CorporationUSA

Skilled A2A lib crews can be truly terrifying. They don't kill me often, but constantly dodging dalton rounds is pretty unsettling, and combining that with dodging the TB and a ram makes for a very scary experience.
  15. Ximaster

Some time ago,i FEAR any MAX in front of me in a maximum distance of 5 metters. Now i fear equally but Archer can save my face from any MAX unit.

And maybe another thing that i dont like it,was the Heavy Assaults. Those things always have their shield ready. I only kill Heavy Assaults when A) Their back was in front of me,or B) Are noobs that dont put their sheild on. But anyway of those two things,there are 80% of probabilityes of die in hands of those abobinations o_O!
  16. BaronX13

This
    • Up x 1
  17. _itg

D) Trees
  18. Kulso

Infantry farming Air.
  19. IronMouse

I'll go with "C".
  20. sebastian oscar post

F@cking Scythes!!!!1111!!!!