Dodge headshots

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by masepoesman, Aug 14, 2015.

1. JustBoo

So you just told everyone in an open forum that you just bought a PS2 cheat. If you now claim that you'll never use it, I call you out for what you are....
    • Up x 1
  2. Yuki10

Comprehension is not your strong suite.

You can't buy something that isn't for sale. If you played against me you would know that I'm not using anything except poor hand-to--eye coordination (you can look at my stats). Donations and financial support of talented individuals are not illegal (thanks freedom of speech amendment and supreme court decisions), nor are they against the TOS.

I would like to see the guy hired by Columbus Nova and made CEO of DBG.
  3. tijolo

Dude, make a thread. Add in some alternatives because this might require a LOT of work. But seriously, thread. Now.
    • Up x 1
  4. HunterXCooL

Aim bot isnt always the problem hav u ever seen an infiltrator who can get to the top of any trees??
    CaptainCherry the name's and he's on briggs... How to counter a stalker infiltrator on any trees...
  5. Goretzu

In fairness you can glitch climb a lot of places, plus ESF drop of course.
  6. Zombo

maybe if you had to pay 50 cents for every suspicious replay you wan to watch, DBG would think about implementing it
  7. JustBoo

[IMG]
  8. Obscura

yeah but at that point its inefficient for the cheaters to either spend money to be up to par with each new acc they make or grind for days to get decent stuff. The stuff they are doing is making it so hackers have to do alot more to not be caught quickly, so now they cant just log on a random BR 8 and fire up aimbot without getting a swift ban

you can keep hackers in check with anticheats, but the best thing is to pity them for being the delusional manchildren they are lol.
  9. masepoesman

I give up. What's the point? Cheaters are having fun. But we, who do not cheat, don't have fun, cause every 4th player you run into is cheating. (And I have been playing since Beta, logging 150 hours, before I hear that I'm a noob and there are better players than me.)
  10. Goretzu

Came across a BR64 the other day that was 100% headshoting people inside their spawn room, when I looked at his kill-board it was full of headshots, he had 100% headshots on about 3 different weapons on the kill-board, yet his basic weapon % accuracy stats were very average indeed.

I guess he just turned it on and off when he felt like it, probably will never be banned using it like that either.
  11. LazyAsian

So basically all of you are bad, okay.
    • Up x 1
  12. Obscura

could be, but what was his total playtime? I could see cheaters making new accounts and buying boosts to get weapons faster without spending money. But I also think there are people like you say, that turn it on sparingly. There needs to be better cheat detection than just red flagging through stats, like an actual anti cheat. Too bad there aren't any programmers trying to make one of those, yet theres plenty trying to make hacks for this game.
  13. Goretzu

He's got about 14 days played since May this year.

His killboard today is full (literally) of Sirius SX12 headshot kills 27 headshot kills out of 32 Sirius SX12 kills on his killboard.

His stats for it are:
    Total Kills111
    Kills per min 0.34
    Accuracy 15%
    Total shots 10,998
    Headshots 45

Below that 46 Blackhand headshot kills out of 50 Blackhand kills.

I could have perhaps bought him being an exceptionally good player, except for as I said he was 100% headshoting people inside a spawn room when I came across him.

I'll be interested to see how long he lasts, I suspect forever though if he's sensible and manages to avoid DBGs new stat system (which frankly seem to be exactly what he is doing).
  14. Obscura

idk, it would seem very suspicious based on what you say. But i also wouldnt just throw a ban at him if i was dbg, he could also just be pretty good at headshotting or something.
  15. Dudeman325420

That's certainly not true in this day and age when consoles have removable hard drives that can be loaded with alternate operating systems.
  16. Dudeman325420

I'm almost positive that the TOS includes something that says they can terminate your account any time they want for any reason they want. Its pretty standard in video games. Technically, you don't actually own most of the games you've bought, you've only been licensed to use them, which can be revoked at any time at the discretion of the owners.
  17. Goretzu

He's amazingly good at headshoting if he can do it through a spawn shield! (outside to inside) :p

But in the Sirius's context he can get 27 headshot kills out of 32 consecuitive kills (or 45 out of 111 total kills), yet his over all accuracy with it is just 15%.

So on the one hand he can consistantly shoot the naughty bits off a particularly under-endowed flea (or rather 27 fleas in a row) and on the other hand he cannot hit the side of a barn door. o_O

I've seen some really good players, but his killboard consistantly shows 20-30+ consecutive headshot kills in a row (that's not just "pretty good" it is absolutely amazing, it is beyond world class infact - he's the Messi of PS2), yet his overall accuracy remains low - it would seem to me that he seems to be purposefully trying to avoid DBGs new stat monitoring software.

Currently his killboard has 75 headshot kills (using Blackhand, Ghost, NS7-PDW, NS-15M2 & Sirius SX12) out of 82 kills with infantry weapons. 91.5% headshot kill ratio!

Yet dispite the fact he hasn't had anything but a headshot kill with his Ghost in the last few days I've been watching his killboard (out of 100+ kills with it) he overall accuracy with his Ghost is just 35%!
  18. Obscura

lmao! yeah this guy is practically screaming for a ban then, having alot of headshots in your killfeed is one thing, but 75/82 being headshots is totally a giant red flag. i wanna look at his stats though, whats his name?
  19. Goretzu

Yeah he's managed more like 90% headshot kills for over a week now, with about an 8:1 K/D ratio, his average K/D ratio has jumped from 1.37 to 1 yesterday to 1.39 to 1 today which shows how much he's magically and suddenly "improved" when you consider that's against a statistical weight of 5000odd kills and 4000odd deaths and how much better he is doing to create a statistical jump like that.

And like I said it is not just the stats, but that he headshot me inside a spawn room, then I watch him clear/kill almost the entire spawn room with rapid fire headshots, he only seemed to be able to kill with direct shots through the shields though, not the walls.
  20. Jac70

I have noticed a few suspicious deaths over the last few weeks. Last night I was in a battle on some no-mans land between two bases on Indar. The VS were pushing out from a base and using a hill for cover. An NC force was about 100m away outside their base. I was using the NS Archer and was covered by a Spitfire.

I popped over the hill, went ADS and was about to fire when I was instakilled. It was very fast, almost Sniper rifle fast but I heard 3 distinct hits. They all sounded like headshots and it was so quick I coulcn't even re-act to it. The killboard said Gauss Saw. I have never played NC but I doubt there are many people who can drop someone that fast from what must have been at least 100m. I considered lag, i.e. the shots had been fired in a normal way but dud to latency had all arrived at my character at the same instant. Still, I remembered the name and looked at the player stats after my session...

[IMG]

Those stats don't prove cheating but they look suspect to me. Especially as the Indar kills must have been on enemies at range. I was in two minds as to whether I should /report the player - I'm not sure how the /report system works.
    • Up x 1