The *I love this game* Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MagiKKell, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Zombo

Iremember a few years ago when VS held the last bit of territory on Miller Indar against NC and TR, and over a dozen galaxies came crashing down on us, most epic scene in any game i have ever seen...

VS did not fall that night

btw, nice necro

I take it you are not VS, because that **** gets you killed with Magmowers xD
  2. WeRelic

This times a googolplex.

OT:
    It's nice to see some positivity amongst the angst, necro or not.
    • Up x 1
  3. 0fly0

One of my favorite thing, magrider and stealth flash are really two awesome vehicules to play.
  4. AlterEgo

I love this game because it's better than any other game. Only one that may make me stop is PS3. All I wish for, ALL I WANT... is better faction diversity. I would KILL EA's CEO if this would happen, I really would.
  5. stalkish

Lets get some pics going to show our feelings.
    You know what they say ''a picture can paint a thousand words''

This is how i feel when its time to play PS2:
    [IMG]

This is how i feel after an hour:
    :mad:Why does insert picture not work randomly!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  6. stalkish

This is how i feel after an hour:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. RainbowDash9

i like everything. except the hitching. other than that, everything is awesome. i feel bad for the devs though, always getting shamed on by 11 year old entitled bootyholes thinking they know whats best for the game :p ill have to bake them cookies :eek:
  8. entrailsgalore

I have lost a bit of motivation to play Planetside 2 these days...but I will say that even after 3 years, it still has it's moments.
  9. TomGranger

I have met some amazing people playing this game. The only real thing it needs is a competitor. It must be so difficult to develop a game when it literally has no equivalent (BF4 and Heroes and Generals pales in comparison).

If we seem so critical it is because we want this game to continue for a long time. Seriously DB keep kicking ***, we are rooting for you.
  10. Sulsa

NECRO = GOOD

I've had some rippin' zerg vs zerg fights the last few days. Open terrain, armor slugging it out. Each side trying to outflank or push through.
    Still as absolutely f***ing epic as always!
    :D