[Suggestion] Medic icon on minimap

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by DukeSovereign, Jul 11, 2015.

1. DukeSovereign

Could there be a different icon for people who need to be healed on the minimap? Currently the medic symbol and "needs healing" symbol are exactly the same from what I can tell, which is quite annoying when you're trying to do your job.

I suggest that maybe it gets shaded in or blinks, or is replaced with something else entirely

EDIT: Disregard post, it's actually a bug already reported https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-1409
    • Up x 4
  2. TheKhopesh

Yeah, I'd like the current "+" symbol to be for those in need of healing, and a Caduceus for medics!
    (The below image is a Caduceus.)

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. LOLdragon

Oh, so this IS a bug! Damn, that explains things... I hope they fix this soon. It's really made being a medic tougher than usual. I mean, I'm still pretty great at keeping my squad in top fighting form, but seeing that little + on my minimap when it's not a friendly in need of heals sure is distracting.
  4. Dualice

It's reassuring to know this is in fact a bug. It does get a little confusing.
  5. [K29C] Gwennec

Wait... your minimaps actually show medics locations...? Mine stopped that a long time ago. I can only see people that need healing >.<

Time to report a bug...