Launchpad Unable to download HTTP error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by masterkiller, Jul 17, 2015.

1. masterkiller

Hello,
    I have tried almost everything to solve this, I have my firewall turned off, the internet setting deleted and have reinstalled the game a lot of times. Please if anyone can help me it will be well received :).

Many thanks!
    [IMG]
  2. Ninave

Do you have proxy settings anywhere? Reset your Internet settings if you are not sure as you can't have those.

Do you have any browser extensions that monitor what you do? Some "shopping assistant" or any other borderline addware? Remove or disable them on all browsers in your system. The Planetside 2 is really picky about what is sniffing your traffic.

Go to your game installation folder and find and delete a sub-sub-folder called LaunchPad.cache. Then start the LaunchPad. If nothing happens, from the wrench -icon select Verify Game Assets.
  3. masterkiller

I`ve tried everything you said but nothing, still happening :(
  4. NDroid

I'm getting a similar problem where I either receive a similar error as the one in the screenshot above or the message:
    "
    There was a problem getting the list of files for download. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes."

Deleting the cache folder hasn't helped and all the necessary files have exceptions in the firewall. The game worked fine yesterday.