[TR] Shadowclan Skull Faces

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Mohr, May 3, 2015.

1. Mohr

SCSF works in the shadows causing disruption by hit and run, hacking, and sabotage. Members wear the skull helmets. Casual role-play branch of Shadowclan. Be the monster wear the mask! WWW.SHADOWCLAN.COM Infiltrators welcome!
  2. Mohr

Some Q&A...

Q: Are you a new outfit?
    A: The SCSF is a casual branch of Shadowclan, a multi-gaming role-play guild that has been around since 1997. When PS2 was in beta we decided to maintain a casual presence here. We joined various TR outfits on the server. We recently decided to form the SCSF.

Q: What type of outfit is the SCSF?
    A: We are infantry (ghosts). We like sabotage, and sniping. We like to kill without being seen. We have a knack for assaulting and holding bases until reinforcements arrive.

Q: Do you guys train?
    A: No. You will learn by doing.

Q: Do you run squads/platoons?
    A: As a small outfit We mostly operate as one or two tight knit squads. We find the communication and teamwork very effective.

Q: Do you participate in alerts?
    A: Always! Be advised we are not a rapid response outfit and refuse to bounce all over the map. We do not redeploy and zerg the control point. We tend to pick an area of the map and work it for the duration of the alert. By doing so we are familiar with the terrain, the choke points, and the best places to gain the advantage.

Q: Who is your leader?
    A: Mohr. An old Planetside veteran among the first to achieve command rank 5 (twice).

Q: Do I have to wear a skull helmet?
    A: No. The skull masks and decals are not required.

Q: Do I need Ventrilo or Teamspeak?
    A: No. We use the in-game squad/platoon/outfit chat.
  3. gamespyer0350

4. Mohr

Don't know what you're laughing about, you Angel Company noobs are easy kills.
  5. gamespyer0350

everyone is easy through a sniper scope from 75M+, doesn't make u any less ****

There is zero "recon" or "sabotage" element in this game, and infiltraitor masses don't work for a reason. Everyone wants to be the badass sniper, loaded to bear with skill snipers and badass cloaking. Ciz chicks dig headshots right? Outfits like this will often ruin new player experiences, often being at 95% of the time. You have no survivability, no real assault functions except EMP nades, and you are NOT the next Elusive. don't try to argue that one babay.

Plz end this, your helping no one. Hell, your QA is ridiculous and I cringed at the RP part. Heyo newbs, join 1TR, maybe HNYB or INAM. Last resort is AODR over these guys. PS2 is dying, give a new player a chance to enjoy this game

To everyone: Yea, im an ***, I hate outfits like this, trying to be saboteurs and badass recond dudes. its not helping new players who are gonna be drawn to this like MAX spam to a biolab. come on

Kudos for playing this game enough to know my outfit! <3
  6. Colonelveers12

So much hate in this one.
  7. DK22

Mohr, wouldn’t worry about that guy too much.
    I don’t think he realizes the bloody chaos it causes.
    Sadly I don’t play Infil that much, but I spend a good amount
    of time doing the exact opposite and chasing after guys like you from NC and VS.
    Its an ungrateful job for both of us.
    Good Luck.
    • Up x 1
  8. Mohr

Thanks DK22 :)
  9. McBeardsley

I generally play NC, but I'm a fan of Shadow Clan from way back. Was Ri'Faugh in UO on the Great Lakes shard. I will definitely make a TR character to join this outfit.