Looking for Large Active & Organized TR Outfit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Ephyew, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Ephyew

Nevermind
    • Up x 2
  2. Test12154

What server are you guys on? or are you willing to join a different one?

I have a group going that is small now. but frankly alot of TR outfits are right now. The leadership including myself are also from PC, but planetside 2 so we already have an idea of how things are like. My clan is a multi-game clan and recently started recruiting, we would love to have you.

Check us out at: couchpotatogamers.org

And if you like what you see register here:
    • Up x 2
  3. redbarron

I'm thirty something also and mature and more than average gamer. I'm new to planetside and learn quickly . I'm currently BR 17 and would love to squad up. PSn redbarron0609
  4. kiarbanor

5. Ephyew

6. kiarbanor

Yeah, we can't fill multiple squads. Not yet. But we rarely, if ever, have people spread out. We're always working toward the same base. Again, the only way we'll be split is if the stupid spawning system messes up, like it does a lot.

And our comms are fun, although you can get lost sometimes with all the voices laughing or calling out enemies.
  7. Ephyew

8. Blacky226

Hey man, if you are still looking for an outfit, come check out The Crimson Order. We have been around since the PS4 beta started and have been rocking Planetside since. We have many experience players and former PC veterans. We're still working on our organization and team work as many of us are new to large scale warfare, but it will all fall in place eventually. Add me on PSN and check out our site if interested!
    PSN: Blacky226
  9. Theodus Trail

Hey man if you want come run with VTO for a bit, we are working towards being a rather strong and good sized out fit. We work together rather effectively and we communicate. Also we do a lot of hands work with players who need help in figuring out the game and all its mechanics. If interested just message me here or on PSN Theodus_Trail
  10. Ephyew

I think we've sorted out which Outfit to join.